Solarforce a couple of questions

5Sport

Enlightened
Do they still make the L2 HAIII in natural. I have one, but can't find it anyomore.

Also, I am looking for a couple of spare LED modules to keep as a backup in my Surefire spares carriers. So, I am looking for some cheap ones. Which is better for this, a R2 or R5? Both sigle mode. Where is the best/cheapest place to pick up a couple. I am running Malkoffs and Surefire LED's, but I just want to be prepared. I currently have icans inthe spares carrier, but my fear is they will suck up too much juice to use as spares. I bought a decent R5 a while ago, but I forgot where I got it.

Thanks

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L2 is now being replaced with the L2P and is available in HAIII nat. Solar Force has some really nice long runtime drop in's featuring a Cree XR-E Q4 which sell for ~ $10

5Sport

Enlightened
Thank you. Is from the manufcturer the best place to buy those from, or is there a sponsor or dealer that would be better?

shortstack

Enlightened
I've placed orders from solarforce-sales.com which is one of the cheaper places to buy them, but they ship from china so about 1.5 weeks to ship. Sbflashlights.com has fast shipping and great customer service.

InquisitiveInquirer

Enlightened
+1 for buying from solarforce-sales.com

I've got a couple things form them. You can also buy solarfroce stuff on ebay too if you wanna go that route.