• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Iris BB Rainbow Anodized/BB Grooved

grayhighh

Enlightened
Just feel like trading. I have more than what i need of iris and mac's stuff. Anyone who likes the light, feel free to send me a pm about trading.

Im looking for McGizmo's OilSlick Mule/McGizmo light/ Or other Ti light/Or any other custom lights.

The Brass EDC and Rainbow Anodized is in MINT condition. There are some dings on the BB Grooved.

DSC_3164.jpg

DSC_3213.jpg

*I have the right to choose who to deal with
*Money can be added by me if there's differential between the lights we trade

Thanks,
Cary

Last edited:

Uriah

Enlightened
Re: Feel like trading : Iris BB Rainbow Anodized/BB Grooved/Mac's Brass EDC SST-50 1.

PM sent with trade offer on the Iris.

grayhighh

Enlightened
Re: Feel like trading : Iris BB Rainbow Anodized/BB Grooved/Mac's Brass EDC SST-50 1.

BB Grooved pic added. Guys, i tried to send out pm, but just keep falling. Don't know what's wrong with the system.

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Please feel free to send me email. I'm so here for this - one of these is a light I would call a dream light :) I think I recognize from the pic and description the BB would be happy to get that again as well. My email is curtis ***at*** curtislittle *****dot***** com

grayhighh

Enlightened

Curtis, pm sent.

Thanks

Please feel free to send me email. I'm so here for this - one of these is a light I would call a dream light :) I think I recognize from the pic and description the BB would be happy to get that again as well. My email is curtis ***at*** curtislittle *****dot***** com

grayhighh

Enlightened

The Rainbow Anodized and Grooved are no longer available.

The Mac's Brass EDC still for trade :)

Hi Grayhighh,

Wow! Beautiful lights. Great pictures......perhaps you could post a picture or two of the lights you receive from the trades. :poke:

Happy New Year,

~ Chance

grayhighh

Enlightened

Chance,

Opps, it is sold, not traded. I friend of mine ask me to sell the light to him, the Rainbow Anodized is his dream light. So i couldn't refused, as he helps me out on the other Iris one time. Was trying to trade for a Mule PD:)

Thanks for the word. Indeed they are beautiful. But beadblasted is just not my cup of tea, so they have to go.

Best,
Cary

exquzmwa

Enlightened

I so appreciate the opportunity to get the Rainbow.

Thank you....

grayhighh

Enlightened

Last group shot of my Ti Iris and Da :)

DSC_3167.jpg

Enjoy the lights Curtis.

**Im combining the Mac Brass EDC to another of my S/T thread, makes it easier to search and reply.

Last edited:

Latest posts