Any Experience with Lenslight?

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lenslight

Yeah, just bought a Lenslight mini. My opinion, very robust and easy to use/hold. Nice variation from surefire style Tiros spot (like the E2D led defender) to even illumination from the flood. Wish the low was a little lower but overall very good. Not too sure about the clip, which is a bit bulky, and there's no lanyard hole.

A very well made light.

mrlysle

Enlightened

I also have a mini in the "Dark Earth" color. Very well made, with the typical aspheric beam profile. On spot focus, it really throws well, again, if you like the beam profile, which is shaped just like the emitter. I like the clip on mine, but as nyctophiliac said, it is bulkier than most clips. Spot to flood twist is very smooth. Very nice light. They don't get quite the attention they deserve here. I tried to talk them into running a "banner" ad here on CPF. Said they would seriously consider it, and were planning on beefing up their production and advertising. Overall, I'm glad I got my mini to add to my collection.

Gristle

Newly Enlightened

I'm as happy as a pig in stink with mine. I have the Ti Stinger model (2xCR123). Awesome flood, great tint, focusable beam has been very useful, and I love the low beam. I thought it would be to low at 5 lumens, but it's just right. Not to mention, it's a great looking light and the Ti adds a nice hefty feel to it. I just ordered the crenulated bezel and lanyard ring as well. I plan to edc this one for a long time.

diamondlight

Newly Enlightened
If you're considering the Mini Ti, the Tripleaughtdesign version has a slimmer, Ti clip instead of the Delrin clip that comes with the standard Mini Ti.

Chef niloc

Newly Enlightened
e7f182b8.jpg

First and only light so I don't have much to compare it to but I have used it every day for about 2 years and I'm very happy with it. Here are some beam shots

On low spot at 20' in a dark room.

ad4b03ef.jpg

On hi

b7751789.jpg

Flood on hi

5cfdd755.jpg

Out side at night at 50 yards Light off

189bfe15.jpg

Spot on hi

b35a7c39.jpg