• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*: Rare Titanium P60 Style Single CR123/18350 Light

indadark

Newly Enlightened
I REALLY REALLY hate to let this one go but I need to finally make the investment in some reloading equipment. So I'm thinning out the herd to finance my other hobby. I believe there was only 3 or 4 of these ever made, the rest were all done in 18650 tubes. This has never been carried and has basically sat on my dresser for display except for when I took it out in the yard to test the NB dropin. It's in the same mint condition that I received it in. This is a solid built host and feels incredible in your hand.
  • P60 style single CR123/18350 Housing in Domestic 6-4 Titanium
  • Flaired Tail Cap that can tail stand
  • Finned Head for improved heat dissapation
  • Crenulated Bezel
  • AR Coated Lens
  • NailBender Cree XM-L T50 flux bin E4 5000K daylight white 2.8-6v 2.8a 3 level L/M/H OP reflector Potted P60 Dropin
Original sales thread here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Style-Single-CR123-Light-Housing.-**-SOLD-**

TnC-1.jpg

Next to some other well know Ti lights

Group1-1.jpg

Group2-1.jpg

Stacked-1.jpg

Did I forget to mention:

IMG_6726.jpg

IMG_6727.jpg

I'll include a spare electronic switch and a single AW IMR 18350 Cell. Because of the very limited run and the much sought after Veleno Designs Electronic switch I'm asking $600 shipped insured CONUS.

Last edited: