does anyone have this light, or reviews of it?

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do a search on Surefire M6 it is the brightest best light of its size. The M6 is not only bright and tough but a work of art.

JLJ

Newly Enlightened
He He--Assualt Light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

JLJ

brightnorm

Flashaholic
The Tigerlight is a great light, truly outstanding. I have one and use it frequently with great pleasure.

The M6 with HOLA (High Output LAmp) is in a category all its own and is one of those things that must be experienced to be believed and appreciated. It is very expensive but after you use it and examine it closely I believe you will feel that it is worth every cent.

Brightnorm

Chengiz

Enlightened
Glockboy,
Check around some of the dealerrs and adverisements. Someone told there 123's for about a buck a piece amongst them.

Also try getting an LED for non-assault type lighting. The KL4 has a very bright run time of an hour and an additional good light of about 15 more (I could be wrong +/- an hour). I have had my KL4 for at least two months and use it daily. I still have the original batteries in there.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
I think if you shop around a bit, you can find a much better price for the M6 than $320. You should definitely be able to get it for less than $300, and I've seen a couple sales as low as $250 [but they are rare].

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whenever somebody asks about M6, I always post this pic - M6/MN20(low output option bulb) VS. 3D maglite

fcd31323.jpg