• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD McGizmo Haiku Ti HIGH CRI

Chrisdm

Enlightened
SOLD SOLD

I have this Ti High CRI Haiku over at the marketplace but of course it has been crashed for a while, so I'll keep it up here too (I guess its a custom, it was built to order for me..) As such an "I'll Take It" here will only be second to the original thread over there should it come back up... Don just built this for me a few weeks ago, and I've only tested it around the house and found the UI isn't for me. "Like New" condition... $385 SOLD includes domestic shipping & Paypal fees. Add $20 for international shipping. Thanks!

p1055971015.jpg

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: WTS McGizmo Haiku Ti HIGH CRI

Paypal sent.

PM incoming.

Thx for a great deal.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Chrisdm

Enlightened

I posted an "I'll take it" on this light on CPFMP last night at 7:35pm...:shrug:

No big deal.

Dang dude, I'm sorry but I tried to check the marketplace for hours while it was down... I finally gave up on it and posted it here when I couldn't get access to that site. With my new baby being born a few days ago I had to really scramble to clear some funds... Maybe one of these days the CPF sites will perform like every other site in the 21st century... :(

brandocommando

Enlightened

It's OK. You have to do what you have to do now that you're a new dad I suppose...

Congratulations BTW!