• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: 6V XML Makai Head

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Update 1/15/12 - All that is left is a 6V Makai head. This has three modes, it is a great light head. Price is $300 for the head. I haven't seen a better deal than this on the head as configured (though I certainly can't claim there isn't a way I missed something). Should be a good deal I'm offering for a light head that really is pretty awesome. *SOLD*

Here's a few more lights from the collection that I decided to let move on. All lights are in the same condition as I originally purchased them here. Asking the same price on all (except the Orb Prototype) as they were listed for when I got them. The Orb I believe I paid more than it is worth, so it is going to be for less than what I actually paid (this is supposed to be one of five prototypes like this made with the magnetic switch - though I've also read in the forums that there may have been a few more than just 5 made). All prices listed are net to me (if paying as a purchase please include 4%). Prices include shipping in the US. Insurance and / or International shipping available at buyers cost.

Normal rules apply. First I'll take it followed by prompt payment gets the light. Need the money to be ready to pay for something PhotonFanatic is building, so not looking for any trades.

The Spy 007 #227 was originally owned by Orb (Rob Cheetham of Lummi lights) - it is in excellent condition. I got this from Karlheinz3 - WVTAKIS (Chip) design and install a mother of pearl glow in the dark knob that matches the bright blue trits quite nicely. This is an awesome light. *WITHDRAWN*

The Orb is in very good to excellent shape - no dings or deep scratches, however there are very light markings on it that appear likely to be tooling marks. $275 - *SOLD*

The Makai is $510 and for an extra $15 I'll include the AW protected batteries (14500) that Drywolf included in the listing when I bought this from him (Price drop - I'll include the 2 rechargable batts with the cost of the light). Light works great, no dings or deep scratches - it is in excellent shape. The batteries have been charged once since I got the light, and if I recall properly only a couple of times when Drywolf had them. The light is 6V even though it is a 2xAA - the voltage is covered with 2 3v rechargeables. Price drop - Now $475

Splitting the light as I had an offer on the battery pack (which is SOLD). Selling head for
$300. *SOLD*

White specs in the photos are dust.

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 007, 1000 Lumen Orb Prototype, 6V XML Makai

Love my Orb 1000 Proto. Unbelievable Price!

milomilo

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the 1000 Lumen Orb Prototype. PM sent!

Thanks!

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Thanks Barry and Shelby!

Hi milomilo - responded to pm.

milomilo

Newly Enlightened

Hi exquzmwa, payment for the Orb sent via pp. Please check pm for details. Thanks!

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Hi exquzmwa, payment for the Orb sent via pp. Please check pm for details. Thanks!

Thanks. Payment received. Light will go out when the PO opens again - will send a confirmation in PM as well.

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 007, 1000 Lumen Orb Proto (sold), 6V XML Makai

Updated listing with an overall price drop for the Makai setup. The 2 rechargable batteries will be included without the extra amount required for them.

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Hi Shelby - it is. Kind of unique setup for a 6v :) Requires the use of 2 3v (AA size) rechargables rather than the typical 2 AAs. Of course an existing 2xCR123 setup could be connected to the head as well :)

Take care...

So this is a 6V Makai? With a AA tube?

exquzmwa

Enlightened

:bump: with price drop on Makai, 007 has been withdrawn.

exquzmwa

Enlightened

PM sent. The light is still available. I have received a couple of offers involving a trade for consideration, but if I were to end up going that way (a trade) it would be more of a last choice as I really am looking to sell to cover the obligation I have already made :)

Is this Makai still available?

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

as per your last PM, :takeit: I was gonna reply back but says you've exceeded your message limit. I'll need your PP addy to send the funds on over bro :thanks: