HDS Ra - anyone help me identify the pocket clip pls

ken_lau

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking to buy an HDS Ra Clicky Executive but I wanted to find out what sort of pocket clip comes with it as standard. I have done some Googling but I see a few different clips on the Ra Clicky's and I'm not sure which is the standard one. I like to clip my flashlight so that it's head down in my pocket with the button uppermost.Can anyone help?

nbp

Flashaholic
Right now they come with a bezel down clip that goes on by removing the tailcap, sliding the clip over the body tube, and replacing the tailcap.

nbp

Flashaholic
SunnyQueensland said:
Do you mean the wide clip that runs almost the entire length of the light?

No those were the MOLLE screw on bezel up clips that came on the older Legacy lights.

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
What clip would fit the Ra Twisty? (I have one with the 18650 battery holder, not sure if there's any clip that would fit that setup)

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's the clip that came with my 170T;

CIMG2133.jpg

This is the optional HDS Deco Clip you can order through Henry's accessory page in his web site;

CIMG2134.jpg

And Jason (Prometheus Dark Sucks) has a Ti clip for a HDS clicky. However, Make sure you order the HDS specific clip and not the Alpha A's clip becasue the ID on the Alpha A is just a hair too small. Here's a link to his thread introducing the HDS clip with photos; http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ILABLE-NOW-HDS-and-Peak-Eiger-Ti-Pocket-Clips

If you go with Jason's clip you can go nuts and buy a "Flame Broiled" colorful one instead of the plain Ti!

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
What clip would fit the Ra Twisty? (I have one with the 18650 battery holder, not sure if there's any clip that would fit that setup)

You can use a Moddoo clip such as AZPops has shown, and put it underneath the bezel for a bezel up configuration. I had that for a while, and it worked pretty well for the CR123 compartment. But since you have the 18650 tube, something cool like this is also an option; a McGizmo clip mounted to the tail. :naughty:

img0465ez.jpg