• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HOLD Milky Creemator Head - $160, McGizmo Special 6V Haiku head SOLD

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD Milky Creemator Head - $160, McGizmo Special 6V Haiku head SOLD

Milky Creemator Head (no tape) (SOLD)

No TIR Optic on this one – has a reflector. Milky charges extra for the reflector – I had one of each and sold the other one some time back – this one is WAY better. CreeXRE emitter (Q5 bin presumed).

Bought something else from Milky, so this one goes. This was bought from MSaxatilus some time back.

Cost $160 $175 ($300 with McClicky Pak below)

IMG2383-M.jpg

Shown below on McClicky pak (not included / sold already)

IMG2384-M.jpg

General info on Creemator

The CREEmator combines exceptionally long throw, variable output, high efficiency, and flexible power source (one rechargeable or two primaries) into a small, pocketable package.

303 Lumens. What's different about these from the typical CREEmator? For one thing, the drive current on these boards is set at 1.3 Amps (1300mA) instead of the more typical 867mA... driven at full power, the increased output current should lead to overall output in the vicinity of 303 Lumens. It's worth noting that an RCR123 rechargeable is probably too small a power source to push these lights to the limit, though it will still perform well... a larger rechargeable (17670 and 18650 come to mind) stands a better chance... 2x123 primaries would work nicely, too... the heads can of course be moved onto 2x123 bodies if you have that inclination

ON HOLD McGizmo Special Order Haiku 6V (bought from Drywolf back in February) $275 SOLD
It's built with the Makai 6v (~4.2v-9v for regulation) light engine
High is set at 1040ma (measured by McGiz)
Warm XP-G emitter

From Drywolf's original posting "I must add (promised Don) that this light engine does create some heat on high, but nothing that can't be wicked away safely by your hand."

It will run on a single rechargeable Li-ion, just not quite as bright.

I had a question on the beam profile - Note this is as received from Don (so it's good) - maybe it's more accurate to say the driver is from the Makai - driven at higher levels than typical in a Haiku, because Don has been putting XP-Gs in Haikus for a while. Nice hot spot, not as intense as my Makai. It's very similar to my Malkoff M61 (which goes for sale later) except less spill than an M61.

I would like to keep it but already have a pretty wild Haiku with bumped levels.

Only to buyer of this 6V Haiku head – Ti Peu Pineapple body & Ti tail - $500 total with 6V Haiku head

IMG2377-M.jpg

IMG2376-M.jpg

IMG2378-M.jpg

I like the transition from body to head - the angle on the end of the body continues on the head....

IMG2385-M.jpg

IMG2413-M.jpg

IMG2415-M.jpg

McGizmo Ti McClicky Pak SOLD
All set to go. $150 (or buy it with the Creemator head for $300)

NOTE - Ti Peu Pineapple will not be sold by itself, even if 6V Haiku head sells by itself.

I had a q
uestion as to what a Makai head would look like on the Peu Pineapple body - answer below. I think it looks pretty darn good.

IMG2420-M.jpg

I think the Steve KuKu's 18650 Gavina body is the nicest with the Makai head (there is a small gap that is hidden by the flash).

IMG2417-M.jpg

I pay shipping in USA – I would rather ship / sell in USA, will ship insured in USA. I will ship overseas, but the buyer pays the shipping and I will need PP Gift at that point. I would recommend registered mail, or better - whipping outside USA once the shipping company has it, then it is yours..

While first unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread gets priority, followed by timely PP payment – I do retain the right to not ship / sell to someone.

Last edited:

wolfy

Enlightened
Re: FS McGizmo Special 6V Haiku head (Peu Ti body option), Milky Creemator, Ti McCky(

If you separating the Ti stuff Ill take the Ti tail on the end of the Peu pineapple, its the only thing Im interested in.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS McGizmo Special 6V Haiku head (Peu Ti body option), Milky Creemator - $160

Bump with a price drop on the Creemator head.....

Arrrgggg - tried to edit initial post title (go advanced...) - but only changed title of that posting - not the Title of the thread, I'll change it on this posting and see if that changes it - otherwise someone let me know if I'm doing it wrong - but after 1500+ posts I thought I knew how to do it....

Well seems to have solved itself ?? Weird. Actually a moderator fixed it for me..., nice place.

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS McGizmo Special 6V Haiku head (Peu Ti body option), Milky Creemator - $160

I would have thought you had this stuff down to a science Neale. Pak arrived the next day and it made for the perfect little light on the Milky "Re.al-ti-on" custom. It gives me great pleasure knowing I own the coolest Haiku made and I certainly owe Scott Clawson a world of thanks for all the time and effort that went into this one. I bought the head from Keissling well over a year ago and my build is finally complete thanks to you my friend. AWESOME!!!! This is what CPF is all about and Neale is one of the BEST!!!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Karl! I've enjoyed swapping lights back and forth with you - because you've always got something unusual and fantastic! I have to say though that the DZ SST-50 Camo Mag that I got from you was one of the all round nicest lights I've had - I couldn't bring myself to use it outside. It was certainly not a cheap light - and one of THE BEST on CPF bought it and gifted it to another member. WOW.

Anyway - bump..., would like to sell the Milky, if the 6V Haiku / Pineapple doesn't sell I'm okay with that. I'll be putting up a C2 (not bored, host only), M61 and copper Mag 1D host (with sleeve for 26500 & 3 AA holder) sometime when the Marketplace comes back up.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested in the Creemator. Couple of questions. Will 16340 drive this and what is the programming like?

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested in the Creemator. Couple of questions. Will 16340 drive this and what is the programming like?

Replied to by PM, works great with 16340. It's down in Texas right now though that's why it was on hold. It's with Matt posing for some of my other heads for a new holster. I'll respond by PM on the programming when I get home as I'm on the road now (Erie PA right now, 3 cases of Canadien beer in my trunk from the duty free). Poconos next week.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Replied to by PM, works great with 16340. It's down in Texas right now though that's why it was on hold. It's with Matt posing for some of my other heads for a new holster. I'll respond by PM on the programming when I get home as I'm on the road now (Erie PA right now, 3 cases of Canadien beer in my trunk from the duty free). Poconos next week.

I am very interested. PM me when it is back.

Thanks

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Arrived safley today. I really like the super low option. Just running it on primaries right now, need to stock up on some RCR's or 16340's. Thanks.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was actually looking to have a CREEmator made and I saw this thread. Probably going to do a red-eye or roon sweeper now.