Eagletac p20c2 MK II XM-L

Glock 22

Enlightened
Just picked up this new Eagletac MK II XM-L here's a beamshot at 30 yards.

EAGLETAC022.jpg

Glock 22

Enlightened
The Eagletac P20C2 MKII XM-L is one of my favs. It's small but it lives up to the standard. How bright the light is just awsome, great features, fits in your pocket easy it's just a winner in my book. I've compaired it to the Eagletac G25C2 XM-L U2 and I like the P20C2 better but that's just me. It's more of a flood beam but still at 30 yards in the pic I posted, it has some throw. Not one bit of negative feedback on my end about this light. It's well worth the money and then some.

ViciousV

Newly Enlightened
This was my first "premium" flashlight purchase. I keep it with me in my EDC bag. It's a great light, great features and up-gradable. Solid all around performer.

Slashman

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I've got the P20C2 mkii with the R5 module and looking at this pic the XML looks great. Any ideas where I can get an upgrade module so I can put the XML into the flash body I already have? Thanks, S

Glock 22

Enlightened
Hi, I've got the P20C2 mkii with the R5 module and looking at this pic the XML looks great. Any ideas where I can get an upgrade module so I can put the XML into the flash body I already have? Thanks, S
Sure do go to eagletac-usa.com they have them for 27.99 just type in module and you should find them it's around the second one on the page. Hope this helps.

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys,

Ive handled GlOCK22's P20C2 XML and it is very nice. It has the best hotspot of any light with a smooth reflector Ive seen. It has a very nice mixed flood/throw beam and it's bright. For the money, ~$70.00, it's a good buy.

Glock 22

Enlightened
Is there a CPF discount?
Your welcome. There maybe but I don't know wish I could have been more helpful sorry. If you get the XM-L let us know if you like it better than the R5.

Last edited:

mshinvill

Newly Enlightened
Long time lurker here, but that hasn't kept me from getting tons of excellent information from you guys over the years and spending way too much on high quality lights!

Anyway, I just ordered an EagleTac P20C2 MKII XM-L from GoingGear and I can't wait for it to arrive!

While doing some looking around in the meantime, I see that IlluminationGear sells XM-L T5 Neutral White modules for this light. I assume the one I'll receive from GoingGear will have a T6 Cool White installed.

I'm thinking I might order a T5 to swap out with my T6 depending on my mood on any given day. :) The price is sure reasonable! Anyone have any experience with the T5 neutral white module in this light?

Thanks a lot,
Mike

Glock 22

Enlightened
Long time lurker here, but that hasn't kept me from getting tons of excellent information from you guys over the years and spending way too much on high quality lights!

Anyway, I just ordered an EagleTac P20C2 MKII XM-L from GoingGear and I can't wait for it to arrive!

While doing some looking around in the meantime, I see that IlluminationGear sells XM-L T5 Neutral White modules for this light. I assume the one I'll receive from GoingGear will have a T6 Cool White installed.

I'm thinking I might order a T5 to swap out with my T6 depending on my mood on any given day. :) The price is sure reasonable! Anyone have any experience with the T5 neutral white module in this light?

Thanks a lot,
Mike
Let me know how the T5 works if you get it, because I may want to do the same with mine.

HIDblue

Enlightened
I have the P20C2 MKII in the XP-G and just swapped out/upgraded the module to the new XM-L. Wow! What a difference the XM-L makes. That's a huge advantage with the P20C2 in that you can easily upgrade the emitter if/when they come out with something better rather than having to buy a brand new light.

Glock 22

Enlightened
I have the P20C2 MKII in the XP-G and just swapped out/upgraded the module to the new XM-L. Wow! What a difference the XM-L makes. That's a huge advantage with the P20C2 in that you can easily upgrade the emitter if/when they come out with something better rather than having to buy a brand new light.
I agree that's one of the great advantages of this light. The XM-L is awsome I too have owned the XP-G in this light, and I like the XM-L way better. I also picked this light over the Eagletac G25C2. I also ordered a 4sevens deep carry pocket clip in hopes that it will fit.

vickers214

Enlightened

I have the r5 version and was going to get the xml but got the r4 neutral instead, why is the xml better? I thought just pure flood given the small reflector and I like a balance,ps just got the p100a2 s2 in my opinion the best beam profile I have seen

HIDblue

Enlightened
I have the r5 version and was going to get the xml but got the r4 neutral instead, why is the xml better? I thought just pure flood given the small reflector and I like a balance,ps just got the p100a2 s2 in my opinion the best beam profile I have seen

It's not necessarily better...it just really depends on what you're looking for. I really liked my P20C2 with the XP-G, but wanted something brigther. The XM-L is much brighter than the R5 module IMHO...but some folks may not be a big fan of the floodier beam of the XM-L. The R5 throws better, but I still prefer the floodier beam of the XM-L....but that's just me...

vickers214

Enlightened
Thats what I thought,i can understand being a fan of flood as I used to be obsessed with throw but soon realised that a tinyspot of light is almost useless in practical situations

Latest posts