• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): Fivemega/Nailbender XML Thrower (Price Drop)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I purchased this light from the following thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?328866-WTS-Lotsa-goodies

It too closely duplicates what I already have so I am letting it go. It really is quite a thrower! Price $250 $225 Now $215 SOLD

Includes everything from the original auction plus and additional set of the IMR26500 batteries.

First posted "I'll Take It" gets the item. PayPal only and I cover USPS shipping (CONUS or Int'l).

******Copied Original Post Below*******

Fivemega/Nailbender XML Thrower. This is a Fivemega 2x26500 body with 2 (TWO!) Nailbender custom 2" XML drop-ins. One is 4500k, the other is 3000k. The 4500k looks slightly greenish around the edges when wall hunting but looks nice outside. The 3000k is just as cozy as a christmas fire, but a lot brighter. This throws a little farther than my TK35 and with a lot nicer beam, thanks to the larger LOP reflector. Both drop-ins are 3 mode, and a McClicky in the tail to switch between them. Two very slightly used AW IMR26500 cells are included to get you up & running out of the box. $250

p678950614-4.jpg

p553643656-4.jpg

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Fivemega/Nailbender XML Thrower

Very nice!! I would be grabbing this but I have bought way too many lights lately.:broke:

It really is a nice light. The 2x26500 Megallenium is probably my favorite FM flashlight - it really feels great in the hand.

The reflector is wide and shallow. This means that there is a pretty impressive center spot and the flood portion is really wide (think E2e on steroids :D )

PM sent.... (or tried to lost my wireless connection just as I sent it...)

PM received and replied.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Fivemega/Nailbender XML Thrower (Price Drop)

Cr*p, Cr*p, Cr*p - this is too good a deal to pass up. For this price there is no reason not to use & abuse it. I'll take it, please PM me your PP info.

PP SENT

Last edited:

Latest posts