• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: Aleph LE or the parts to build one

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Not positive if this is the correct forum for this or not - I apologize if not. Does anyone have an Aleph LE or the parts needed to make one? Not having luck finding a source for either the parts or the ready made LE. If you have an Aleph LE you would like to sell, or the parts to make one, or as a last resort an otherwise junk flashlight that at least the machined parts for the LE can be pulled from please PM.

Last edited:

brandocommando

Enlightened
Re: WTB - Aleph LE or the parts to build one

Like this? If you look around there they have some drivers that fit them also... I was thinking about making one myself.

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Thanks brandocommando. I must be blind I've searched like mad on that site before and everything I tried to add to the cart was out of stock. This one will do it. Not as worried about the electronics or LED :) I can manage to work through that (I think) - at least with stuff I could find - not saying I could build my own from scratch :). The machined parts I couldn't get in a cost effective fashion though. I appreciate it!

Last edited:

brandocommando

Enlightened

I just looked and realized there was only 2 left in stock so, I had to buy one...:)

Better hurry if you want that last one!!!

brandocommando

Enlightened

Sweet, glad to hear it!

I got a 1200mah HO GDuP buck/boost converter also! Should make a dandy mule LE...

I sent you a PM...