Eagletac D25A-Z clicky rumors - SHOT Show 2012

cubegleamer

Newly Enlightened
I've been trying to find a AA light that has everything I want (thread). I almost bought the Nitecore D11.2 but after doing some research on this forum I decided against it. The Eagletac D25A has everthing that I'm looking for but I don't care for a twisty flashlight. Someone on this forum told me that they might be releasing the Eagletac D25A-Z (with a clicky) at the SHOT Show this week. Does anyone have any information on this?

cubegleamer

Newly Enlightened
Well, I've seen the videos on YouTube but I still can't find any retailers selling the new D25A clicky. Where can I get one?

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think they'll be available for another month or two. They were announced at SHOT, not released yet.

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone have the neutral version of any of these new ET lights? I'm interested, but don't want to get stuck with a green or purple tinted supposedly 'neutral' light.

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I've seen the videos on YouTube but I still can't find any retailers selling the new D25A clicky. Where can I get one?
Why not contact EagleTac direct and ask them if they are available yet, if not when and if they are who is currently carrying them in stock.