• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Three pieces SOLD..Ti going cheap!

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is what I have got. The math doesn't work out in my favor, but that's my way of giving a little back to this community of light freaks.

I assure you that I am losing between 50 and 100 USD in every deal listed here between shipping and PayPal. Nonetheless, I need cash for an incoming piece, and thus these have to go.

As already implied, I will eat both shipping and PayPal fees. Thus, using simple math together with a little prior knowledge, you can double check the above bold type if you are wondering if I am exaggerating. I think you will find I am not.

Here is the trio of offerings:

IMG_3831.JPG

IMG_3834.JPG

1.) The first offering is a TnC P60 host (18350 cells fit perfectly):

IMG_3837.JPG

As many are aware, these hosts are beefy to say the least. This one has a unique (maybe one of two) tail cap design that was made during the run of 26mm hosts just for me and a personal light for Chris, I believe.

Here is a picture showing the tank-like thickness of the host, as well as the front of the ViDSM quad drop in:

IMG_3833.JPG

This light is in the condition it arrived, sporting one obvious tool mark on one portion of the tail which cannot be felt with fingernails (thus could be polished out easily).

Sounds crazy, but this light will include the ViDSM quad (aluminum heat sink, 4.2A high, R4 bin) with the asking price of 575 USD. ***SOLD***

2.) This light is a neat little piece. The head is a 2nd hand McGizmo XRU with a XPG light engine (taken from a mule). The body is also a TnC piece which I believe is rather rare. It took some extra sweat and blood to make this piece according to Chris. Regardless, it's a nice little one piece E series body that matches the grooves on the XRU head PERFECTLY. Thus this will be sold as the little lego I have carried it as. There is more wear (tiny scratches) on the head than on the body, as body arrived in my possession new. Easily polished.
IMG_3836.JPG

The asking price for this piece (not to be split at the moment) is 375 USD. ***SOLD***

2.) The Makai head has the XML engine, straight from Don. The 'down the head' shot is not ideal with all the reflections, but I assure you that this is simply a near mint stock Makai Ti head with an XML light engine from Don for it.
IMG_3835.JPG

The asking price for the Makai XML (3V) head (all fees and shipping included) is 325 USD. ***SOLD***

All sold! Thanks CPF!! These pieces HAVE ALL BEEN SHIPPED!!!

Best wishes from Norway,
jay

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Three pieces need to go...Ti going cheap!

Back up on the

The first offering is a TnC P60 host (18350 cells fit perfectly

milomilo

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent via pp.

@emu124: Yes, I'm deeply poisoned by the Ti virus... hahaha

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
In less than 1 hour they are all gone?

I checked the B/S/T efore I left work... log on at home and in less than 1 hour the lights are listed and sold

Sent from my ViewPad using Tapatalk

archimedes

Flashaholic
In less than 1 hour they are all gone?

I checked the B/S/T efore I left work... log on at home and in less than 1 hour the lights are listed and sold

Sent from my ViewPad using Tapatalk

One hour is ages around here - I've seen some lights (like LF2XT) regularly sell in one *minute* ;)

Last edited:

Scottiver

Enlightened

If these are all sold you should edit the title to reflect that fact. :wave: