• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: HDS Ti Ra Clicky w/clip [ON HOLD]

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
Selling my HDS Ti Ra Clicky w/Ti clip. I got this light with intent to EDC it, but after receiving it, just couldn't bring myself to carry it everyday and risk losing it. So instead of shelving it, I'll offer it here to pass along to another CPF'er to enjoy. This light did see some carry use from the previous owner, but nothing that won't polish/brush out easily.

Price on the Ti Ra Clicky is $600 shipped via US Postal Service (CONUS only). Please add 4% to cover Paypal fees.

dsc0538hv.jpg

dsc0539e.jpg

dsc0540ul.jpg

The first "I'll take it" followed by Paypal funds sent to chris975d (at) hotmail (dot) com gets it. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
This a fabulous deal on one of the coolest lights ever assembled, get it while it's here guys! If you are a fan of HDS lights or Ti in general you need to own one these at some point.

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Re: WTS: HDS Ti Ra Clicky w/clip

I'd be very interested in the clip, if you want to split this up. Just a word in your ear.

I would like to get this one...... BUT you' ve decided to sell it CONUS only!...
Too bad for both of us, especially me as I am sure someone will take it very soon.

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Just a thought - if you open it up to shipping to other countries, a flashinthenight is a safe bet (I would be willing to deal with him in an instant).

Take care...

Thanks for your support exquzmwa..
Actually, how do you pronounce your nick exquzmwa?
Sounds like "excuse-moi" in french..

Sorry for this private question on your thread chris.

And I am not interested in the clip.. (find it ugly and too chunky)

Last edited:

stoli67

Enlightened

I can't believe this is still here..... If I did not already have two I would get it :)

DatiLED just did an XML upgrade on one of mine..... Technocowboy did another clicky XML upgrade.... awesome mods!

Chris,

You can catch two birds with one stone and make happy two CFPers as I would let go the clip to gottawearshades..

Last edited:

Well.. That's what I thought but some people would just not care to fill in a form..
I am not saying that for you Chris, you explained me your reasons. I just hope you find some
Ti..me, some time.

Last edited:

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just had a member send me a light (USA to Canada) he just printed the customs form from online and dropped the package as he would any other. No trip to the post office required.

I don't know the specifics here, i'm just adding my experience, expressing myself, and giving a free bump to a nice light.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

Hi chris975d,

Your LF2XT Work and Play package is on it's way! I'll get you the DC # later. I'm going to be sending a package to aflashinthenight. If you're willing to split up the Ti Clicky and he's willing to buy it and send it to me, I'll hold off shipping for now and ship both at once, if he's willing to cover the additional shipping costs, which I believe he will. I'd like to see everyone win here.

HP

chris975d

Newly Enlightened

Hi chris975d,

Your LF2XT Work and Play package is on it's way! I'll get you the DC # later. I'm going to be sending a package to aflashinthenight. If you're willing to split up the Ti Clicky and he's willing to buy it and send it to me, I'll hold off shipping for now and ship both at once, if he's willing to cover the additional shipping costs, which I believe he will. I'd like to see everyone win here.

HP

Hey, not a bad idea at all! About to take this to PMs with all involved parties to see if we can't figure out a way to do this.

-chris

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow this is CPF at it's best... Karl Helped me out and it is nice to see this level of support
Aflashinthenight I hope you get your Ti Ra that you are looking for... Love mine. I wanted one so badly I paid for FedEx shipping to the UK. Looks like you might get it for a lot less.
Hope it works out for everybody.

chris975d

Newly Enlightened

The light is on hold pending getting a deal worked out with "gottawearshades" on the clip (if he's still interested) and "aflashinthenight" on the light itself.

A BIG thanks to Hiro for graciously helping facilitate this arrangement. Awesome to see this kind of camaraderie among flashaholics!

Hiro,

Hiro! You' re my Heroe!...

Thanks ever so much, I don't know how I could thank you enough for everything you have done for me!

Chris,
The money has just been sent to you, I covered the paypal fees..
(from the US of EU....)

Gottawearshades,
The clip (and screws) is/are yours you can send the money to chris.

Once again thanks to Hiro to whom this wouldn't have been possible without his devouement.

Last edited: