Olight SR-90 Question for part

norbyx

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I am new to the forum and before I even get started in hi power flaslights I already need some help.
I bought a Olight SR-90 and I got it from amazon warehouse as a USED as new condition. Well the light arrived to me in costa rica, in as new condition and it is just mint BUT the rear cap that covers the charging por is missing (small rubber cap on the battery).
I don't want to return the light to amazon for such a small matter since I had to pay shipping from USA to costa rica plus taxes... SO
Does someone know where I can get this small ruber cap ??? I really don't need it at the moment but if I would like to submerge the light into water for some reason I can't do it as for now.
Help is needed...

Also this light is claimed as waterproof... meaning I can submerge it underwater compleately or is it just rain and dust proof???

peterharvey73

Flashlight Enthusiast
Contact olightworld.com via email for parts.
It can be submerged under something like 3 meters of water.

norbyx

Newly Enlightened
Yes well I did contact olight but since they are on the other side of the pond I thought that maybe there would be someone in the US that sold the part or something that would actualy work.