• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** LS20, Milky Randomizer, Delghi Iris 18650 others reposted

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) Delghi Bead Blasted titanium custom 18650 Iris xpg R5 with vanilla tail cap....Mint...$385 ***SOLD***

2) Milky Spit Cree XML-U21C KL4 cutCustFabCuSink Acorn1.8 fw: Elendil with custom Balrog 17670 body. The head was originally a used Gosling I purchased on the forum that self destructed while my wife was searching our barn for supplies. Scott totally rebuilt the whole light and came up with a new bullet proof creation he named the Randomizer "Special Sauce" I waited over a year for this one to be built and it lives up to it's reputation as a Milky Spit Classic. Asking $385 NOW $350 ***SOLD***
Here is Scott's rendition:

Hi Karl,

Both your remaining lights are finished. I got inspired and put quite a bit of work into each of them... hope the pricing is okay with you. In a nutshell, here's what I did...

KL4 Gosling Rebuild

I completely reconstructed this light from the ground up, making it better in all aspects. It now features a Cree XM-L emitter (the latest U2 brightness, which is still somewhat hard to get) mounted internally in such manner as to provide heatsinking through the bottom AND the top of the star, for much-improved thermal performance, using premium grade 3M ceramic-impregnated thermal tape for physical robustness (rated to withstand shock up to 50G without coming loose), with 100% custom-fabricated tellurium copper heatsink fashioned from a single piece of bar stock (for optimized thermal transfer). The beam features a hotspot surrounded by ample spill beam, suitable for both close and more distant use. The circuit is an Acorn 1.8 running my latest (and personal choice) 'Elendil' firmware... this version of firmware can adapt itself to single stage AND dual stage tailcaps... don't worry about how, I'll explain when/if you ever want to do so. (It's easy.) The firmware also features four levels of brightness and includes four different missions: the general user interface (UI) with memory... tactical UI, always starting at high, also offering my exclusive '3-1-1' disruptive strobe... and theater UI, always starting at ultralow and ramping up per your wishes, ensuring you never inadvertently blast yourself with too much light in a sensitive environment such as a movie theater.

I also found your tailswitch was very noisy, and while I couldn't restore it to 100% factory new functionality, I was able to bring it much closer. It you like, you could get a free replacement from SureFire as the tailswitch is under lifetime warranty with them.

Cost for this build, including the premium parts as well as the labor, was $250. I could have saved you perhaps $50 by dropping the LED to T6 brightness and using aluminum in place of copper, but figured you would want the higher-end internals. Hope I made the right choice.

Name of this build is 'Randomizer Special Sauce.' (The 'Special Sauce' part refers to a special build, similar to my 'Special Reserve' nomenclature on other builds.) My personal EDC these days is just about exactly the same as your build, though mine uses the lower-grade parts! (T6 brightness, aluminum heatsink.)

hcg%20sale%20fla%20021.JPG

hcg%20sale%20fla%20022.JPG

hcg%20sale%20fla%20029.JPG

hcg%20sale%20fla%20023.JPG

hcg%20sale%20fla%20027.JPG

hcg%20sale%20fla%20028.JPG

All prices include USPS Priority shipping in the USA Add $25 for Express International with tracking!

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate it when I see your name in a sales thread. Goooood stuff...fair prices....previous flawless deals with you...I just know I will see things I want to need.

This is no exception. Painfully nice deals here from a real king of CPF.

obi

Sent from a long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away.

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: Gatlight V1, Lunasol20 & clicky pak, Haiku 6v AA pak, Makai 6v XML, Delghi Iris 1

+1 - I'm gonna have to send a PM :) PM sent on LS 20 (should say :takeit: one way or another). Depending on response maybe Gatlight also. I so much have a sickness here....

I hate it when I see your name in a sales thread. Goooood stuff...fair prices....previous flawless deals with you...I just know I will see things I want to need.

This is no exception. Painfully nice deals here from a real king of CPF.

obi

Sent from a long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away.

Last edited:

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened
Re: Gatlight V1, Lunasol20 & clicky pak, Haiku 6v AA pak, Makai 6v XML, Delghi Iris 1

Oops, sorry, read incorrectly, ignore! Free bump for amazing lights.

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milky Randomizer" Special Sauce", Gatlight V1, Haiku 6v AA pak, Delghi Iris 18

Bump with some changes to the original posting. brighteris better was issued a refund on the Haiku/ Makai package and I'M KEEPING THE MAKAI SO THE 6V NICHIA HIGH CRI AA HAIKU IS STILL AVAILABLE AGAIN!

Paulinski

Newly Enlightened
Re: Milky Randomizer" Special Sauce", Gatlight V1, Haiku 6v AA pak, Delghi Iris 18

Can you post pics of the Milky?

milomilo

Newly Enlightened
Re: Milky Randomizer" Special Sauce", Gatlight V1, Haiku 6v High Cri AA pak

Hi Karl, Payment sent for Milky Randomizer via pp(trans id :74424460GX629904F) Thanks!

Milomilo