• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wts mcgizmo en mule.

ffemt6263

Enlightened
THIS ONE IS SOLD! Thanks cpf! P.s. i know im supposed to edit the title but im on my phone and cant figure out how to do that from here. Sorry mods. Hey all. This is a catch and release. I bought this one just wanting to see what the mule is all about and its a cool little light but not something i would really use so here it is up again. This one is the en coated. Not sure what kind of led is in it but it seems very nuetral white to me, no blue green or yellow. Shes in very good condition but i wont say mint although i dont see any gouges or scrathces. I payed $210 i will sell for $200 shipped conus paypal gift or however else if you cover fees. Also open to trades for macs, gizmos, or hds +/- cash on either end to equal values. Thanks
c6e4c043-0874-643f.jpg
c6e4c043-0883-3ca2.jpg
c6e4c043-0891-8710.jpg

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
does this have the Nichia 119 High CRI? if it does, i will take it. if not ill pass. thanks. im not familiar with mcgizmos and dont know if it is stamped or etched on the pill or not. maybe someone can chime in and let us know.

ffemt6263

Enlightened
I do not believe it does. As i said it is a very neutral white. The other hi cri lights i have are a much warmer tint.
Thanks