• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Lumencraft Gatlight V2, V3 or V4

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened
Looking for a V2 Gatlight. Would love to track one of these down, just love seeing the battery bare :)

Thanks CPF!

Edit: Just opened this up to a V3 or V4. I'd really like to secure one of these, just missed one by a hair! :( Desperation has set in haha. Bumpity up!

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Lumencraft Gatlight V2

Are you looking for Titanium, Stainless Steel or Aluminum?

p1060254m.jpg

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened

Hey Shado!

Really either. I really like the sheen, which if I remember correctly the stainless and Ti versions are a little bit shinier? So I'd probably prefer those, but I'd definitely consider an Alu version if it looked right. My priority is probably:

1. Stainless
2. Ti
3. Alu

Beautiful pic!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karlheinz3 was selling one recently...here or in the Marketplace. Look him up.

Karl

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened

Karl, thanks for the reply. He's selling a V1 and it's not a 123. Definitely only looking for a 123 version. Thank you though!

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Hi TinyCrumb, I used to have a V3 - if the look of seeing the battery is what you are after I'm thinking (at least from what I remember) it wouldn't be that hard to remove the plastic cover that the battery goes in. Just a thought :)

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the heads up on that. I had actually asked if that was possible at one point and never heard back. Definitely going to prefer a V4 then. Didn't realize these are this hard to find given they were available on Lumencraft's website for so long.

Sippycup

Newly Enlightened
dear Mr. Crumb sir....i have a like new stainless Gatlight V2/with holster, that i would be willing to part with...i have only turned it on a couple times...just been part of my collection...i have a V2 Ti...don't need both and would make room for another one of milky's tourchs....let me klnow if yer still interested...thanks sippycup:wave: