Ordered a in stock light from a vendor on 1/6 and still don't have it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerledz

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an in stock light from one of the vendors that a lot of cpf users buy from. I buy a lot of stuff and ship a lot of stuff too but I hardly ever have any issues. However this vendor's website states: "once the item leaves it is the buyers issue and not their's" the tracking shows the package being received and a few hours later it hits the sorting facility and after that it goes in to the abyss, no activity since then on 1/7. I know I can file with Paypal but not sure what the outcome will be. I have tried to contact the vendor thru their website but have not received any word from them yet. Were talking about a cheaper led torch valued @ $50.

Just wondering how you guys would deal with this? :confused:

varmint

Enlightened
I have an order with Dinosaur etc. for a light part, its been since before Christmas, all I hear is that it was shipped. The amount was small thank goodness. There will not be anymore.

Last edited:

cummins4x4

Enlightened
I had a $150 order from GG showed shipped Dec 16/11, tracking showed it went to Miami sort facility. I kept checking the tracking site, nada thing, finally showed up Jan 12/12. Thats the longest anything has taken from down south. Two weeks is typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.