• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Stonewashed Delghi and Mac's sst-50 BOTH SOLD

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened
Mac's sst-50, 2.8, titanium. I spent a considerable while polishing this on a high-speed buffing wheel. i think it came out really nice. $250 shipped, and i'll throw in an AW 16340

Stone-washed Delghi Iris. This is one of his most rare. Excellent condition. Looks great next to a hinderer or a strider. $375 shipped

Picture 003 by willtwoodrow, on Flickr

IMG_1512 by willtwoodrow, on Flickr

IMG_1506 by willtwoodrow, on Flickr

IMG_1507 by willtwoodrow, on Flickr

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Couple of questions on the Macs sst50 ... Which tint? Will it take 18mm cells, or is it 16340 only? Is it the standard 3-mode (L/M/H - Memory) driver?

Thanks!

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened
Re: Stonewashed Delghi and Mac's sst-50

Yes, it has a standard memory program. It doesnt take 18mm cells. The tint is neutral, but compared to my other neutrals, it seems cooler.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Thanks for the info .... although I prefer the 18350 option, 16340 would be ok. The tint sounds like it might be too cool for me, however. I think these were available as 6500K or 4500K, and your description doesn't sound like the 4500K version.

Beautiful polished finish though - good luck with sale!

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened

strangely, archimedes, I responded your last post a while ago, but it doesnt seem to have been posted. It is certainly a 4500 engine, and far different from a cool beam. I was just making a minor distinction...it seems slightly cooler than my other neutrals.

anyhoo, bump it up

archimedes

Flashaholic
strangely, archimedes, I responded your last post a while ago, but it doesnt seem to have been posted. It is certainly a 4500 engine, and far different from a cool beam. I was just making a minor distinction...it seems slightly cooler than my other neutrals.

anyhoo, bump it up

Didn't see any other post of yours, but CPF been funky lately :)

To my eyes, 5000K looks "neutral" and <4000K looks "warm"

Personally, I find anything cooler than what I perceive as "pure neutral white" tint to be tiring for my eyes.

Lots of others around who prefer the cooler tints, however - it's obviously a very subjective and personal preference.

Sorry if I misunderstood your description of the tint - anyway, free bump & good luck with sale!

Last edited:

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened

both of these beautiful lights are still here. Let's try taking $25 off of each. That's a pretty darn good deal, especially considering that i'm including shipping and PP. I'll leave them up like this for a week, and if they don't sell, they're withdrawn!

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened

both shipped. clear up your inbox Bill, for DC