Took Another Picture Of The SR51 In Action The Other Nite

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Since there was a guy on here asking about the SR51 and how it throws, I took this one just so you can kind of get an idea. It's approx 250yds to the trees on top of the hill.

DSCF1877Small-1.jpg

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Olight SR51 throws well. Although I wish I had David's SR51 with smooth reflector.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Since there was a guy on here asking about the SR51 and how it throws, I took this one just so you can kind of get an idea. It's approx 250yds to the trees on top of the hill.

DSCF1877Small-1.jpg

I was asking about it compared to m3x. Which throws further? I didn't know sr51 had op reflector. That's too bad.

cummins4x4

Enlightened
The SR51 is my goto light most of the time outside around the property. Good general purpose beam with enough punch to see if anything is close enough to worry about.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Any chance at getting a comparison shot with the m3x, tk35 and v3?

Olight M3X

Now I am angled down more with the beam on this shot than I am on the SR51 above and a little more on the pool or slightly over it. But the M3X throws better. You can see that in the trees below the pool.

Now it's about 110yds to the neighbors pool.

DSCF1480Small.jpg

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think i saw on another thread you bought a dereelight aspheric flashlight with the 1.5A 900ez r2 led not sure though. I just got mine and it blows away my swm t40cs in terms of throw. :)
Olight M3X

Now I am angled down more with the beam on this shot than I am on the SR51 above. But the M3X throws better.

Now it's about 110yds to the neighbors pool.

DSCF1480Small.jpg

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
The TK35 won't throw as good as the SR51.

But I can show you 2 shots at 350yds comparing the M3x with the Catapult V3. There is no comparison. The M3X easily wins.

ThruNite Catapult V3 350yds

DSCF1528Small.jpg

Olight M3X 350yds

DSCF1541Small.jpg

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
And here's the big halogen spotlight Professional's Favorite at 250yds to those trees on top the hill.

DSCF1886Small.jpg

Same light at 350yds

DSCF1890Small.jpg

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Yea I got a Dereelight XR-E R2 3SM on its way. Don't know if it will out throw the big halogen Spotlight though.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea I got a Dereelight XR-E R2 3SM on its way. Don't know if it will out throw the big halogen Spotlight though.
I was surprised at how small the light. Thought the head was bigger but it is nice and compact but turn it on and it just shoots out a line of light and i faintly lit up a house 700 yards away measured by google earth just crazy for a light this compact.:devil: wish i new how to post pictures on here.

makapuu

Enlightened
Love these outdoor shots.
Very easy to relate to as opposed to whitewall pics. Keep um coming.
Curious, is it the EZ 900 1.5 amp pill you ordered with the aspheric head setup.
I had mine for about the last week or so and have been hitting things well over 1/4 mile away.
Amazing when you think about it, this kind of performance to size ratio was unheard of just a few years ago.
What will technology bring next.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Love these outdoor shots.
Very easy to relate to as opposed to whitewall pics. Keep um coming.
Curious, is it the EZ 900 1.5 amp pill you ordered with the aspheric head setup.
I had mine for about the last week or so and have been hitting things well over 1/4 mile away.
Amazing when you think about it, this kind of performance to size ratio was unheard of just a few years ago.
What will technology bring next.

Yep. I hear it will throw like 600 meters.

cummins4x4

Enlightened
I was just outside with my Deree ashperic. There is another farm about 1200 meters from mine. I can dimly light up one of the buildings and get a reflection back from one of the windows.:eek:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just outside with my Deree ashperic. There is another farm about 1200 meters from mine. I can dimly light up one of the buildings and get a reflection back from one of the windows.:eek:
That is crazy i need to find some long distance targets and see how far this light can really go. before this light i thought my Masterpiece pro 1 had an intense beam but this new deree aspheric makes the pro1 look weak.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the beam the sr51 buts out. it has a smooth even beam with great throw. Better then my sunwayman t40cs which has a donut hole.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
And we now return to the regularly scheduled program!! Sorry for the hijack ILF, great shots of the SR51.

Your cool. And thanks for the info on the Derrelight. I can't wait to get mine.

Here's a shot of the reflector texture on the SR51. 61mm from bezel to bezel.

DSCF1343Small.jpg