Looking Quark 123^2 nylon holster

packeagle

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a holster to fit my Quark 123^2 Tactical. I will be going through a police academy in the Fall and need a light holster, so I can't pocket carry it. I cant quite find any holsters small enough to fit this light. It needs to fit on a 2.25" Duty belt and preferably be Nylon. I am currently using Bianchi Accumold duty gear so something similar in style would be preferred.

Thanks
Packeagle

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would the original one that came with the light work for you? You didn't mention if you had tried one of those. I have a couple laying around and would be happy to send you one.

yifu

Enlightened
Would the original one that came with the light work for you? You didn't mention if you had tried one of those. I have a couple laying around and would be happy to send you one.
Wow, at the same time.

CampingMaster

Newly Enlightened
What's wrong with the stock holster in the box?

Yes !!! We would like to know...

The stock holster for the Quark 123² is the best holster I ever seen in forty years having a flashlight with me on my belt as a part time bush pilot ( 2,300 hours ) and being in the Montreal Police Force ( 17 years ).

But I always modify this holster to make it much better for all my 3 Quark 123² flashlights. The flap is thick and rigid then what I do, I cut it and changed it for a velcro sewed by a shoemaker for 3$.

It makes a very slim holster for the already smallest two CR123A batteries flashlight in the world.

I do the same thing for the Quark Turbo X using the Quark 123² holster because the holster coming with the Turbo X is not a real good design, the heavy head has the tendancy to go out because the body part of the holster is way to large making the flashlight being loose in it.

With this picture below you will see what I mean because my first language is french and I can not express myself as good as others.

Bye ! :)

Resized0308_1.jpg

Last edited: