Which flashlight brand has "the best" website?

Which flashlight brand has "the best" website? (anonymous voting, only 1 choice)

• Fenix

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Maglite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surefire

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • 4Sevens

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Eagletac

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Klarus

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Olight

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Jetbeam

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Zebralight

• Others (Sunwayman, Solarforce, XXXFire, ..)

• Total voters

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leaving the actual torch models aside, define "the best" website (or website style) for yourself.
the best = the most professional / attractive / modern / informative / uptodate / intriguing / compelling / expensive-looking / functional / convincing / rich (as opposed to 'what a poor website') / well-rounded / balanced / ...

Creating a poll allows for 10 poll options only so i have tried to identify the 10 most popular flashlight brands with noteworthy websites:
Fenix
Surefire
Maglite
Zebralight
4Sevens
Olight
Eagletac
Klarus
Jetbeam
Others (Sunwayman, Solarforce, XXXFire, ..)

If you know websites of other known/not so known flashlight brands with an ideal website layout better than any of the above 10, please share your opinion, thanks!

Last edited:

samuraishot

Enlightened
Oveready/Moddoo has a pretty good website. They provide nice photos and descriptions. The drop down menus to customize a light are straightforward. It's nice that they provide a real time display of their inventory as you select options.

Z-Tab

Enlightened
I'm surprised that Maglite doesn't have a better website.

Of the ones listed here, Surefire is the only company with a site that I would consider decent. Eagletac's site is okay, it's clean, but it's a bit hard to navigate. The rest of them are pretty bad.

Of companies not listed here, Icon has a pretty good site, as does Pelican. Energizer has the best site I've seen of any flashlight manufacturer, though they are mostly a battery company.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I vote for Oveready. Their website is easy to navigate, full of unique, desirable products, and there is a precise description of each product. Great customer service.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
okay, 4sevensDOTcom has changed to FourSevensDOTcom. new website, very modern and nice looking. informative? well.. i think Zebralight and Eagletac provide good info on their models

samuraishot

Enlightened
Last edited:

Latest posts