• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD FS Milky LX2 Elendil and McGizmo Sundrop

nwk00

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

1) Purchased Elendil from another forum member. Will include two 17670 batteries with it since I will no longer use them. One was from the previous owner and the other I bought new. The new one was hardly used. USD$280 shipped. Paypal only.

A review can be read here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?281567-Milky-s-Newest-Creation-quot-Elendil-quot

2) Purchased Sundrop from McGizmo himself. The Mcgizmo has some superficial markings on it but nothing obvious. I am also throwing in a IMR16340 with it. USD$280 shipped. Paypal only.

I am based in Singapore but shipping will be covered by me. If you take both I will knock the price down to USD$500. Both priced accordingly for a hassle free transaction.

Selling to fund another light.

thanks

Weekeat

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Milky LX2 Elendil and McGizmo Sundrop

Is the Sundrop a one or three level light?

Any photos?

H-nu

Enlightened

Hey NWK,

I'll take the Elendil! What's the paypal address? Have a good day! Let me know what the total will be with shipping to Canada.

Cheers,
Chris

nwk00

Newly Enlightened

Hi coloradogps if by 1 or 3 level light you mean does it has 3 light intensity levels, then this is a 3 level light.

Hi Chris, my paypal address is nwk00 at yahoo dot com (it's zeroes after the k) Shipping cost is included in the price.

I have included pictures of both lights. For the Mcgizmo, the marking are difficult to see so I used flash to reflect off the scratches. The bigger markings are either grease from the seal gasket or my finger prints.

thank you for your interest.

Weekeat

6717401791_8b9c499389_b.jpg
6717398651_0ced56b027_b.jpg
6717400143_40693a7ccb_b.jpg
6717393127_cc37d9324f_b.jpg
6717394945_023273fec6_b.jpg
6717396835_6e8688ce20_b.jpg

Vernon

Enlightened

Is this the original Sundrop or does it have the XR-U head? If the latter, what light engine? Thanks!

H-nu

Enlightened

Hey Weekeat,

Funds sent via paypal (ID # 8DJ15209YV1763612). Have a good night!

Cheers,
Chris

nwk00

Newly Enlightened

Hi Chris, got your money. Thanks. Will send it out today or tomorrow.

Hi Vernon, it's the original Sundrop. I am quite clueless when it comes to lights so I am not sure what innards it comes with. If you want me to take a loot at the head and look for tell tale signs on the light engine type, please let me know what to look out for.

regards

Weekeat

nwk00

Newly Enlightened

Sundrop still available. Please contact me via email. For some reason the forum software is not sending me notification that I have private messages. Thanks.

H-nu

Enlightened

Hey Weekeat,

Got the light today! Quick shipping from Singapore! Great light and thanks again!

James: good choice, I was thinking of that but running low on fundage!

Happy New Year all!

Cheers,
Chris

nwk00

Newly Enlightened

Hi James,

money received.

All lights have been sold and sent. Thank you for the interests.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi nwk00,

If you could add "SOLD" to the thread title that would be great. I was interested in the Sundrop only to find it was already sold.

nwk00

Newly Enlightened

Hi dudemar,

done. Sorry wasn't aware I can amend my title.

H-nu

Enlightened

Hi Weekeat,

Did you ever get a short burst of rapid pulses from the light then nothing? I thought it was a low voltage shut off and replaced the 17670s with fresh ones but the same thing. Do you have to reset it or something?

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Chris

nwk00

Newly Enlightened

Hi James,

I traced the package and they have made 4 unsuccessful deliveries to your place. Can you please arrange on your side so someone is around to sign for the package? I will be away for a couple of weeks in Tanzania with no internet access.

thanks

Weekeat

H-nu

Enlightened

Sorry, I forgot to mention, Weekeat is an excellent seller! Had a problem with the tailcap and without hesitation sent me refund! I didn't even ask and now I have to find a replacement tailcap for the LX2.