• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Mr. Bulk Black Smoked Chrome Dragonheart $275

bla2000

Enlightened
Mr. Bulk Dragonheart having a black smoked chrome finish. 1 of 9 in this finish according to Shuter's Mr. Bulk Quick Reference Guide. The Dragonheart has a SSC P4 emitter and 5 levels with a 1000mA max running on a rechargeable 18500.

The light is in good condition except for the inside of the bezel has 2 spots of missing chrome. You can see one of them in the 4th photo. Those imperfections were there when I received the light from its previous owner.

More details about the Dragonheart can be found in this thread on flashlight-forums.

$450. $400. $360. $330. $300. $275 US Dollars. Includes Paypal fees and worldwide shipping. Paypal only.

First unconditional :takeit: in this thread gets it.

Larger resolution 800x600 photos can be seen by following the links to flickr.

img_7747 by ilikeflashlights2010, on Flickr

img_7730 by ilikeflashlights2010, on Flickr

img_7717 by ilikeflashlights2010, on Flickr

img_7715 by ilikeflashlights2010, on Flickr

img_7699 by ilikeflashlights2010, on Flickr

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk Black Smoked Chrome Dragonheart $450

The name of this sounds so awesome :) Light is beautiful.

exquzmwa

Enlightened

I'm hoping someone buys this *SOON*. This and one other light currently for sale is the little devil on my shoulder saying just do it :) So far the angel on the other shoulder is keeping me in check, but that devil is cheating and might win the argument :D

bla2000

Enlightened

A better photo of the black smoked chrome coating can be seen in the original optional coating thread at flashlight-forums. But it's best seen in person :)

bla2000

Enlightened

Year of the dragon price drop to $400.

Grumpy

Enlightened

The name of this sounds so awesome :) Light is beautiful.

They had a contest for naming this light and people voted on. I won one of these lights for suggesting the light be named Dragonheart. Very glad that I thought of that name. This light is a smaller version of the Dragon light that came before it and has the same driver or "heart". That is what made me think this would be a great name for this light. Still very happy about the free light.