• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed

nbjly

Enlightened
****************This sale is about to be CLOSED and the remaining items will be listed there - SO PLEASE DON"T bump or reply to this - unless you want something then go ahead and post :takeit:***************

Prices include USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation to the USA, International is usually $14 additional, you can buy insurance if

you want to.

First :takeit: posted in the thread gets the item, PM me for PP info, or I will send it when I see your post :thanks:

All of the pic are thumbnails, click to see a larger image. I used a lot of light for these images and it makes things look differently than

how I see them. Probably just my eyes but it makes thing look somewhat harsh.

Anyway -

Kuku EX10, second run I think (dual blue trits)I like carrying this for so it has marks, 3 *very minor* I can find, no dings or dents. I'll post better pics soon - Now $495 (was $550)

BarboLight host only, virgin and complete with lens and O-rings as they were originally sold, has a few marks from just hanging around, no dings or dents $95 <<now $85>>

*************SOLD ITEMS************

Kuku D10 shell **ONLY** I received this in a trade and I think that it is new, never used. I can't find a mark on it. It was in bubble wrap and kind of oily. No light engine installed, I can install one for you, but it's not difficult. I would recommend a new Nitecore D11.2 light engine to be installed, they can be bought new for less than sixty dollars. $495

Surefire E2 Lego - This has been bored for 17670 cells by Precisionworks and has his signature polished bore. It has a Scout tail cap and a Kuku HiCRI 3-mode single cell brass drop-in. It has never been used, the tint is beautiful. $125

I hope this image isn't too large - I didn't get an option for a thumbnail on this one for some reason -

Surefire Lego set - These have been Cerakoted in Graphite Black, all in the same run. The body I turned down from a weapon light body so it has a couple divits in the side, the tail cap is a real SW02, the bezel is an M Series, there is the weapon light collar/adapter and a C to M adapter and a single and 2 cell extension. The other part is the adapter to make a 3P size light using the collar/adapter $50 for the set

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: WTS Kuku Ti EX10, Kuku D10 New Ti shell only, E2 Custom, Barbolight Virgin Host,

Awesome lights. I wish I hadn't over extended over overextended. This forum (combined with my lack of self control) is killing me :)

S1LVA

Enlightened
Re: WTS Kuku Ti EX10, Kuku D10 New Ti shell only, E2 Custom, Barbolight Virgin Host,

What's the price on the E2 lego?

First dibs please!

S1LVA

weklund

Enlightened

:paypal:

Surefire Lego set - These have been Cerakoted in Graphite Black, all in the same run. The body I turned down from a weapon light body so it has a couple divits in the side, the tail cap is a real SW02, the bezel is an M Series, there is the weapon light collar/adapter and a C to M adapter and a single and 2 cell extension. The other part is the adapter to make a 3P size light using the collar/adapter $50 for the set

I will take it.

Thanks for the incredible deal.

Last edited:

S1LVA

Enlightened

I will take the E2 set-up!!

S1LVA

JMP

Enlightened

Man, I wish I could afford that D10. good luck with your sales!

weklund

Enlightened

RS ... Your PM Inbox is full.

Logo arrived ...

What can I say ... Awesome setup. Thank you for the fantastic deal. Great host.
Many Thanks

Last edited:

Pm sent regarding the kuku D10 shell.

H-nu you may have the D10, I pass my turn on this one. I spent too much lately on lights, I give my wallet some rest.
You' re welcome to post a "I'll take it".
my trade offer won't bring the cash nbjly is after..

Last edited:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: WTS Kuku Ti EX10 Dual Blue Trits, Barbolight Virgin Host

Price drop :bump:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: WTS Kuku Ti EX10 Dual Blue Trits, Barbolight Virgin Host

:popcorn:

Price drops

:party: