• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Elektrolumens Kong XML(video), Gatlight V1

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) Lummi Wee titanium (no trits) neutral white 25 lumen pill in new condition $150 ***SOLD to Senna94***

2) Elektrolumens KONG custom XML new condition $1200

hcg sale fla 001.JPG

hcg sale fla 003.JPG

hcg sale fla 005.JPG

This is the Elektro Lumens Kong-12-XML, designed and manufactured by Wayne Johnson (me).
Kong-12-XML has twelve Cree XML LEDs attached to a large aluminum heat sink, and mounted in the flashlight.
Kong-12-XML is powered from twelve 18650 Li-Ion batteries.
The batteries are arranged in three banks of four (series of four batteries). The 3 banks of four batteries power the twelve XML batteries, which are also wired in three banks of four.
The voltage is a nominal 16.8V, and I use a small amount of resistance to keep the power level at around 3A per bank, a total of 9 amps of power, or, around 151 watts of power.
Each LED is putting out around 1,000 lumens, for a total brightness on high power of around 12,000 lumens! For a brightness comparison, a European standard HID headlight is 2,200 lumens.

The beam is around 8 degrees, not a pencil beam but not a flood beam either, and there is a lot of side spill.

And here is a link to a YouTube Video I made, describing this flashlight a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW3eI2amdN4

Youtube video of Kong-12-XML in action: => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1FplGNglGM

3) Gatlight 168s V1 serial #25 from the original run mint shelf queen in original metal box with paperwork $595

A%2B%2B%2B sale 024.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B sale 023.JPG

A%2B%2B%2B sale 022.JPG

All prices include USPS Priority shipping in the USA Add $25 for Express International with tracking!​

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wee ti, Elektrolumens Kong XML(video), Oveready Moddoolar Pocket 18500, Gatlight

I will take the Wee Titanium.

Thanks!!

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
Re: Wee ti, Elektrolumens Kong XML(video), Oveready Moddoolar Pocket 18500, Gatlight

Tried to PM you about the Moddoolar Pocket, but your inbox is full.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

I missed the Wee Ti too. Dang it.
That is exactly the one I am looking for

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sticky situation here folks! I did tell Launch Mini that I would try to hook him up and I did negotiate with Light11 via PM. Paul, per forum rules, I must accept your offer over the others especially considering this is the very same light that got me banned from the forum in the past and I just don't want any problems! My PayPal is [email protected] In all fairness, the rules state that the first unconditional "I'll take it" on the open forum supersede all PM transactions. Sorry Sergio, I should have marked the the light sold prior to Senna's post. It's your Paul.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sticky situation here folks! I did tell Launch Mini that I would try to hook him up and I did negotiate with Light11 via PM. Paul, per forum rules, I must accept your offer over the others especially considering this is the very same light that got me banned from the forum in the past and I just don't want any problems! My PayPal is [email protected] In all fairness, the rules state that the first unconditional "I'll take it" on the open forum supersede all PM transactions. Sorry Sergio, I should have marked the the light sold prior to Senna's post. It's your Paul.

Thanks Karl.

:paypal:

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened

I have a light I'd offer to you Launch Mini (it is a Raw Ti rather than Wee Ti, and I'm willing to let it go for less than I paid in this forum just a bit back). At any rate, not trying to offtrack this thread so if you're interested please PM.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a Raw Ti, I like the Wee's for my keychains, but thanks for the offer.
I reread the Sales Rules, and didn't see anything about the first "I'll take it" actually being a rule. It is a general policy, but not laid out in black & white.
It is up to the seller to determine their selling rules and ultimately who they complete the sale with.
I've had offers on a couple Wee's but at high prices. Don't need the 100 or XML pills.

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

:)

Karl,

No problem my friend,i took the Wee before Senna posted,look at the timestamp but in all fairness the light Should go to Launch Mini:)

Kestrel

Flashaholic

No hotlinked images please, 7 have been deleted from post #1. Thanks,

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

That KONG 12 is a beauty. Hope someone snaps it up!

Last edited: