Feelin' kinda blue lately...

Glock 'em down

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to my daughter and her Christmas gift to me, a blue Leatherman Squirt PS4 multi-tool, I've been on a blue kick.

I've recently acquired a blue Fenix E05 that is currently attached on a split ring along with the Squirt. Also attached to the split ring is a blue aluminum vial containting a spare AAA batt for the Fenix. Of course, I've also got a blue paracord lanyard on the split ring as well, and I've even got a trade in the works for a Spyderco Rescue 93mm folder with the blue handle.

Now then. Here's my question.

Did Surefire ever make a blue bodied flashlight? I know they did that red, white and blue thing but I want a solid blue light. I would prefer something in the Executive series size but a blue Surefire 6P would be awesome as well.

Anybody?

varmint

Enlightened
Dont feel so blue there, I ordered everything purple a few months back!
I have a 16' trailer that needed a coat of paint and found a gallon of purple hiquality paint on closeout for $4.oo, so that started it.

Glock 'em down

Newly Enlightened
Dont feel so blue there, I ordered everything purple a few months back!
I have a 16' trailer that needed a coat of paint and found a gallon of purple hiquality paint on closeout for $4.oo, so that started it.

I'm afraid that will be my next project. :shakehead

I bought my daughter a purple Fenix E05 the same time I bought my blue one. Her two favorite colors are pink and purple (she's 13) and she'll probably want a purple battery vial (like my blue one) for her key ring and perhaps a Spyderco Delica with purple handles to go with it.

kbark

Newly Enlightened
I have several blue lights and knives. The Solarforce L2P in blue looks pretty sweet.

Not my pic but you get the idea.

6379632983_b7b5227787_b.jpg

archimedes

Flashaholic
Here's the blue SF 6p ...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?230251-Show-your-Rare-Unusual-SureFires-Part-2&p=http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Fires-Part-2&p=2988198&viewfull=1#post2988198

I think there might have been a limited run of 3p in blue, as well?

The Solarforce L2P in blue is really nice (& supposedly Type III-HA). I recently got one of these on sale to host a spare P60 drop-in (SSC-P7) that was otherwise just sitting around unused. That was my first Solarforce, and I was really impressed by the apparent quality - the price was unreal.

Might also consider custom Cerakote, though the standard blues are pretty dark.

In the E2E, some of those in the Gun Metal or Satin Grey finish also have a bit of a bluish tint or cast to them.

Last edited: