fix my M3C4

Custom

Newly Enlightened
just throwing this out there...
maybe i'm going about things wrong? basically i have a messed up P20A2 and M3C4-xml (my ONLY two flashlights on the fritz among numerous hard-worked hongkong lights)

i have tried Many times contacting the vendor with no luck(i did send them the M3C4 for repair when it was just a couple months old) now the vendor will Not respond.
i moved on to Eagletac and sent them an email probably 4+ months ago with ZERO response.

at this point the lights are just over a year old. i liked them both when they worked good! but i want to know where i can send them to get fixed(hopefully the LAST time)? hopefully not for a ton of dough.

Custom

Newly Enlightened
P20A2 = not selecting modes properly, mind of its own.
M3C4 = will not turn on at all.

tried all battery options in both lights.

Flucero28

Enlightened
The first thing I do to troubleshoot a light is to obviously be absolutely sure the battery or batteries are good cells and fully charged. It doesnt hurt to try them in other lights to be sure. I then move on to cleaning up all threads and contacts. If the problems still persist I then test the light without the switch using a jumper to determine if the switch may be faulty. You can also test the switch for continuity using a multimeter. If its still a no go I then connect power to the flashlight driver using jumpers to verify if it may be a defective battery tube/bad connection. Also, Have you used a multimeter to verify the battery carrier of the M3C4 is actually putting out voltage to the contacts that connect it to the flashlight head? This is a pretty critical connection, could be a defective carrier or just bad connection between the two. If after performing all these methods the lights still fail then all thats left is to explore the driver/leads/LED.

Custom

Newly Enlightened
i hear you... and i'm not here to bash...

but it's taken me this long to even post this on the forum. why should i take time out of my busy schedule to mess around with these expensive, american made products? especially when their site says 10 year warranty, but you can't reach them?

Latest posts