• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Milky L1 Extreme

Qoose

Enlightened
Up for sale is my Custom Milky L1. This light doesn't deserve to be a shelf queen, but it's profile doesn't fit what I need for my future adventures. I'll be sad to see it go, would have liked to see it with me in TSHTF. Someone else can give it a much better life though. Starting with the tale of the tape:

Legolas Milky L1 eXtreme
CreeXRE-R2WD Focusable TIR 120ohm Tail
Acorn S3 ('C-Qoose' Firmware)
Use 1x Rechargeable or 2x Primaries

Details on this light. It has been well taken care of. I don't remember this light ever being dropped. There is a little rubbing on the pocket clip, but all the knurling is sharp, with no silver showing through.

P9l1nl.jpg

On the hardware: The head is replaced with a KX1 to house the driver. L1 functionality is there, Milky quoted around 320 Lumens on full press, and I think between 10-20 on low. Miser mode brings these far down, with a solidly usable full press and a low low that I can bring out on a new moon without wrecking night vision. 10 Clicks to switch. Beam color pretty much lands on a polar white. TIR is stock, but I've added a drop of loctite to the threads to keep them where I want them focused, which is a decently well focused spot. Runs best on IMR16340s, but will still run on 123s at a reduced level, just in case you need to dig into primaries. Includes 4 IMR 16340 that I rotated through this light, and an F04 which I found to be an awesome companion if you don't mind the bulk.

$250 shipped.

Last edited: