• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: TiFli, La Petite Killer, Ti Aeon, or similar

spongefile

Newly Enlightened
Just lost BOTH my hardcoat Aeon AND my Ti Arc while on vacation. My tiny Streamlight backup light unthreaded itself a week earlier. Now I am flashlightless in Finland during the darkest part of the year, wearing down my iPhone battery using its flash LED to light my way. (it's not too bad in a pinch, actually)

Well, I suppose this is an opportunity to get some interesting new flashlight replacement!

Would like to upgrade to a Ti Aeon, and/or get a companion small keychain titanium darling. (I know the Aeon fits on a keychain, but it's a bit heavy there for office carry)

Therefore would also like a TiFli, La Petite Killer, or other tiny custom job with good fit and finish. I'm a goldsmith(mokume stuff), so metal details matter to me. If I knew more about the electrical components of current flashlights, I'd be tempted to make my own...

Let me know if you've got something that fits the bill!

--Tina from Finland

egrep

Enlightened
In fact, Steve is going to launch a Ti run of the 40DD. But it might be a bit bigger to host 10220 batteries. Do check the thread :)

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Tina,

So sorry to hear of your Aeon and Ti. Arc missing. I lost an Aeon Hard Coat Aluminum, last spring...no fun.

Hope you can get what you need. I will check with some of my friends to see if they will part with the models you are looking for. Can't hurt to ask.

Again, sorry to hear about your loss.

Best wishes and good luck,

NR/Redled

spongefile

Newly Enlightened
Have signed up for the 40DD on the facebook page, but am still interested in the other lights (like the Muyschondt Aeon) if anyone has some kicking around.

spongefile

Newly Enlightened
>Bump< Still in the market for these, stupidly missed some PMed offers because I had my email notifications set up wrong, but now they should be right. Sorry about that.

Latest posts