I Finally Bought A Sunwayman T40CS

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
It took me awhile but now I have one that will be here Monday. I'll add it to my thower collection. Maybe later next week I'll post some beamshots.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I look toward to the beam shots and your thoughts on the T40CS. I have been thinking about this light for a while, but must admit I have been putting it off.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Well rikr aprroved this one to me. That's why I bought it. He said it's one of his best LED throwers.

Rikr

Newly Enlightened
It's starting to get hard to take the dog out with so many lights in your hands, cause you want to play with them all.....The T40CS is one of those lights when you take it out of the box for the first time, you just sit there and admire the quality of it. I didn't approve of you to get this light I suggested to you that it is one to add to your Thrower Collection.....You still need to get a SkyRay STL-V2 for the $54.00 it is one heck of a thrower...You keep up this pace of buying lights your going to pass me up or your going to be in Divorce Court.....=)

my#1hobby

Enlightened
I look toward to the beam shots and your thoughts on the T40CS. I have been thinking about this light for a while, but must admit I have been putting it off.
Same here. I find it to be one of the best looking lights, but I also want the best thrower at the same time. If you find it to be close in throw to your others then I am going to buy one for sure.

iron potato

Enlightened
Same here. I find it to be one of the best looking lights, but I also want the best thrower at the same time. If you find it to be close in throw to your others then I am going to buy one for sure.

+ 1 :thumbsup:

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
It's starting to get hard to take the dog out with so many lights in your hands, cause you want to play with them all.....The T40CS is one of those lights when you take it out of the box for the first time, you just sit there and admire the quality of it. I didn't approve of you to get this light I suggested to you that it is one to add to your Thrower Collection.....You still need to get a SkyRay STL-V2 for the $54.00 it is one heck of a thrower...You keep up this pace of buying lights your going to pass me up or your going to be in Divorce Court.....=)

Well what I meant ole buddy was you gave it your seal of approval. Now is that better? LOL!

I got a long way to go to catch you.

varmint

Enlightened
...You keep up this pace of buying lights your going to pass me up or your going to be in Divorce Court...

I need to buy more then !!!!

Last edited: