LSL built next week????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtsoll

Enlightened
Hello folks,
I am just now getting around to getting a paypal account. In a day or so it will be verified and I can use it. Tired of missing buys from folks who will only take paypal. Anyway I email arc and inquired about the 65 dollar LSL's and Merri replied that they were building some next week. I thought they were discontinued but maybe they are using up their LD emitters. Any input on this? I am going to get one just because I've never had an LSL and it will be a good excuse to use my paypal for the first time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Later Arc Lovers!!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
Ray,
You are probably right! I do have an LSH and an LSH-P on the way. After having an LSH I may not be happy with the LSL anyway. No sense in getting something I am not happy with. Nevertheless, I am sure Arc has something I will want, I wonder what the chances are they have a AAA turquoise with HA 3 coating? Anyone know? Or maybe a Red CPF AAA that I don't have yet. I'm sure I'll think of something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ideas???????? Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doug,

I don't know what you already own, but if you don't have a SF L4 I suggest you consider it. It fills some needs that the E2e and the Arcs don't. Maybe variety will provide a little spice? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul

dtsoll

Enlightened
Paul,
Thanks, I have thought of an L4 but right now I suffer from "Arc Tunnel Vision". Possibly later!
Ray,
Does Pocketlights do Paypal? I PMed David that question and haven't got a reply yet. Maybe I should have emailed it? Anyway thanks guys!!!!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
You know another thought would be an Arc AA. With all the rave reviews on it, how could I go wrong? Of course there is the wait I guess!! I am gonna have to think on this!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
If I decided to go with the Arc AA would I be able to specify which tail I wanted? I would definately want the flat tail. Anyone know??? Thanks. Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I like my LSLs and my LSHs...once again, the LSL makes for a great closer task light, while the LSH has that "little extra throw" for situations that require that.

dtsoll

Enlightened
Dang it Rick, Now I may go back to the LSL idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Are these always blueish??? From what I've read they seem to be blue tinted as a rule. Thanks. Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
dtsoll said:
Dang it Rick, Now I may go back to the LSL idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Are these always blueish??? From what I've read they seem to be blue tinted as a rule. Thanks. Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had many LSL's and everyone was blue.

foxalopex

Newly Enlightened
ElectroLumens (the guy right below arc) appears to sell a flashlight driven by a 5watt luxeon using 6 x AA. I'm seriously considering them as a stand in while waiting for ARC to eventually release their LS4 or LS5. Might be someone else worth blowing cash on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
Well, my first paypal purchase is an Arc AA first from jtivat. Next week the paypal should clear and it will be on its way to me!!!!! Looks and sounds like a very cool light and I anxiously await it's arrival. I was in the right place at the right time(BST). Oh yeah, made a real fiasco of my first paypal attempt but I guess it will all work out now. I think I'll like paypal, I'm sure my wife won't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And I'm sure I'll love the AA, after all it is an Arc. Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.