Indiana Jones DVD set...who's buying it?

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Indiana Jones DVD set...who\'s buying it?

Well...one of my favorite movies of all time is comming out on DVD as a set. I'm very excited as this was the first fantasy/adventure movie that i've seen growing up in the 80s, especially knowing that it has been digitally remastered.

I feel as if nothing has topped this movie in it's genre. Lord of the Rings comes close, but i still enjoy Indiana Jones better. I have the same feeling with Star Wars. The original movies are better than the current sequels/prequels.

Anyway, who's excited? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Indiana Jones DVD set...who\'s buying it?

I'm going to get one set. do you know when Starwars original going to come out in dvd? I'm Starwars nuts but I don't like the new starwars much.

X-CalBR8

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm excited about the Indy trilogy coming out on DVD to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm glad that Lucas finally wised up and released them.

@Glockboy: Concerning the Star Wars trilogy release, the last I heard was close to 3 years from now when Lucas is then going to do all 6 Star Wars movies as one huge box set, thereby trying to force you to rebuy 1 2 & 3 again. I figure they will later go on to release them separately, but with Lucas, you never really know do you?

This is a ridiculously long time to wait to get 4 5 & 6 on DVD IMO. Have you seen the Chinese knock offs of them yet? The ones that I saw were made from the official Laserdisc versions which are the best versions released for home use as of yet. They look pretty well as good as the Laserdisc versions did to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic

yah! waited a long time, but it finally happens!
bernhard

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I haven't seen the chinese vesions yet,but I got the laserdisc vesions.still waiting for the USA dvd vesions.

Size15's

Flashaholic

LOTR:TTT:EE and Indiana Jones will be my most significant buys of the DVD year!!
I can't wait!!

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

X-CalBR8

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, what Size15s said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think this will find it's way onto my shelf in the not too distant future also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The problem is that they have been played to death on cable in the last year and I think I've seen them all half a dozen times again. we'll see if I feel more like watching them in another few months...

Size15's

Flashaholic

I've got the Indiana Jones DVD box and watched the first film this afternoon!!

It's fantastic!!

I also got Leon SuperBit and X-Men dts (Japan version). Ordered Labyrinth, Starship Troopers & Das Boot (all SuperBit) [even though I have the standard DVD's already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif ]
Of course, I placed my order for LOTR:TTT:EE too.
I've just realised I didn't get Who Framed Roger Rabbit. D'Oh!

You have to get Indiana Jones!!

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif