• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Modded Surefire T1A

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

This one is tough to sell...but no shelf queens. It lives in my safe, so it is a shelf queen and out it goes!

I bought this one already modded with an XPG -R4 - I believe the mod was done by DaFABRICATA. Emitter is ever so slightly off center, but the beam appears perfect to my eyes. Nice, neutral/warm goodness, and brighter than stock.

There are a few specs of missing anno - the light has seen some use, but is in very good condition. As you can see in the photos, includes box and all original papers/lanyard.

Price is commensurate with my reluctance to sell...

$225 $190 shipped CONUS, insured, Paypal fees paid.

ONLY TRADES CONSIDERED - MALKOFF Turnkey MD2 with M61 and high/lo control ring plus $75 or MALKOFF Hound Dog XM-L with either MD2 or MD3 body.

International, PM or email for actual shipping costs.

Once the light is in the hands of the USPS, it is no longer my responsibility.

First "I'll Take It" posted IN THIS THREAD takes priority over all other forms of communication.

P1030485.JPG

Part dust (on the lens) and part micro specs of missing anno on the bezel (macro can be so unflattering!)
P1030486.JPG

You can see that the emitter is slightly off center - but it has no effect on the beam
P1030487.JPG

P1030488.JPG

Thanks for looking!
:wave: :thanks:

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Quick Major Price Drop to $190 FS - Modded Surefire T1A

$50 less than new, and the mod for free? You feeling okay, Dan? :) Heckuva deal on a fine light with the best UI out there!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

$50 less than new, and the mod for free? You feeling okay, Dan? :) Heckuva deal on a fine light with the best UI out there!

Feelin' generous...but not for long! It will remain until tomorrow morning and then I may change my mind! Don't wait!

Barbarian

Enlightened

These used to sell for around 3 bones. Great deal!

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dan, I'll take it. These t1a's are one of my favorites....Robert.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Dan and paypal has been sent...Have a good weekend CPF friends....Robert.

Z-Tab

Enlightened

A Dafabricata modded T1A is as good an EDC as you'll find anywhere. Congrats on the new acquisition!