Weapon light with Navigation Light?

Hamp51

Newly Enlightened
Hello folks...I'm new here so please forgive me if this isstupid. I seem to remember a weaponlight with a navigation light being advertised a couple of years ago (I'm oldenough now that everything was "a couple of years ago") This thing had a dim light projecting out ofthe bottom (green?) to see where you were walking. I can't remember who made the thing nor can I find anything similar toit. Any help?
Thanks!
Hamp

TacticalGrilling

Newly Enlightened
Most of the SureFire Long gun lights have two lower power LEDs for nav, available in several colors or IR.

Hamp51

Newly Enlightened
OK...I really am an idiot. I should have mentioned that I want to use it on a handgun. (Glock 35 specifically)
Strangely enough I actually owned one of the originalSurefire M500's (sans the navigation light) about 10 years ago but got rid ofit because of the weight. Bunches of light but it put the balance too farforward. I have no idea what the weight specs were on the old one I had but thenew one you pointed me to has to be a lot lighter with only two batteries.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Both the M500 forend WeaponLights, and the M900 vertical foregrip WeaponLights feature navigation LEDs.
The M720V RAID WeaponLight has a low output setting.