Who's LF3XT is still throwing lumens !??

burntoshine

Enlightened
mine is modded to neutral white. i use it all the dang time! :)

rhlights.jpg

vermeire

Newly Enlightened
Mine has been in Liteflux's possession since August... At this point I'm not expecting it back. :shakehead Shame too, I got a great deal on it and other than not having auto-off I was liking it better than my LF2XT.

gbelleh

Newly Enlightened
Mine still works great, and I use it around the house on occasion. But I never carried it much because the ridiculously flimsy pocket clip wouldn't keep it in place.

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still have mine. It's parked on my end table in my TV room. It's nice to grab and turn on with that nice easy working switch. Tailstands nicely too. It's usually quite dark in there and I'm always needing it.

egrep

Enlightened
Timely to find this thread. I've been carrying mine for the last several days. I rediscovered it.

snakyjake

Enlightened
Still have mine. Love the size, feel, button, tail cap, and shape. Just wish the button didn't have a delay. The LED is too blue for me, and looking forward to a warm XM-L light from Sunwayman or Zebralight.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still going strong. The beam profile's hard to beat.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perfect beam - great UI. Use one in the house everyday - one at work everyday. Just wish I could find a nice diffusor, like the one on the MJ Extreme III, because these tailstand better than any other light. Would be a great lantern.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
For those unaware, Budman231 worked tirelessly to develop those great flowcharts. His insistence on perfection is much appreciated.

Geoff

Budman231

Enlightened
I use mine all the time. I installed a tritium vial and heavy duty clip.

Love this light. It's outlasted all the other lights I've purchased. It will be sad the day it stops working, but I have no doubt this will work sell for years to come. I wish I could get a couple more...

Bud

gbelleh

Newly Enlightened
I never would've been able to properly use my LF2XT or LF3XT without those charts! I still keep them on my desktop and refer to them whenever I use my Liteflux lights.

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
...and 9 more months after the thread it's still my most frequent EDC. Enough so that I stumbled in here along the way looking some info for an emitter upgrade.

Budman231

Enlightened
I use it everyday.. I just pulled out the old programming sheet and adjusted my beacon mode the other night. Now that the daylight is short, I use it to alert cars when I go running. It's a super light way ahead of its time. I wish everyday that I could buy a bunch more...

Budman