SureFire ZM2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.weglarz13

Enlightened
Hey guys. I like the new Fury a lot, but i don't know if I like it enough to buy it. I do however, love the new ZM2. Does anyone have any idea about a release date? I love the look of it, but I am kind of hoping that the dual output will work with High first, and then the low, unlike the Low then High that the Fury has. Anyone hear anything about it? Thanks!
Dave

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are still new here so you may not know. Take whatever Surefire offer you right now with a pinch of salt. Surefire has been known to announce a product during SHOT Show and then to later remove it totally before it even get a chance to see the light. Whatever you see in SHOT Show may or may not make it's way into production. That is a known fact. So unless the actual product hit dealer's shelf, we can take it that it won't be happening and there is really no point to get all excited about it.

FPSRelic

Enlightened
Going by the Surefire catalog, the ZM2 is actually a single mode light - there is no low. The one that has the high low option is the DM2 defender. From its description, it comes on high first, then low.

d.weglarz13

Enlightened
Ouch...that hurts. I guess i might have to check out that Fury again then. Im guessing that the DM2 is the same, might not even ever come out...Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.