Extraneous Flashlight Items - What Do you do with Yours?

T45

Enlightened
I have a drawer full of left over, not wanted STUFF: Old bulbs, clips, lanyards, holsters I know I will never use.

What do you guys do with this type of things?

cummins4x4

Enlightened
Keep it. I didn't like the lanyards that came with my V10R & L10R, some UF ones worked perfectly and still let them tail stand. No point in chucking it IMO

Z-Tab

Enlightened
If you ever decide to sell it on the marketplace to try something new, having all that stuff helps the sale. Mostly I keep everything in a big box and forget about it.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I keep all the original equipment with all the original packaging; I don't know anyone who is a lanyard person who uses the stock lanyards included with flashlights..

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep bulbs, LEDs, and parts in plastic boxes separated by manufacturer. That way if I need something I can find it. I also have a box of assorted clips, springs, and switches.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have fishing tackle box type trays full of my spare batteries, lanyards, clips, bulbs, silicon grease, deoxit, progold
All sorted to make them easy to find

DisrupTer911

Enlightened
I've been using internally divided plastic cases to separate oring sizes and misc little pieces.
holsters i keep in a larger plastic container so it's all together.

Swede74

Enlightened
I have a dedicated drawer for all my spare parts, accessories, receipts and manuals, and packaging worth keeping. It's not as neat and organized as I imagine some of the storage solutions mentioned above are, but is has served me well so far. I suspect that in a few years, I'm going to have to dedicate a larger drawer :whistle:

Swede74

Enlightened
Sorry, my shaky internet connection caused a double post.

Last edited: