• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Gone* milkyspit Dual Function Charging Cradle!

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
*All gone*

milkyspit dual function charging cradle. Keep the spring and use it for smaller cells, or remove the spring, and use it for longer cells. Additionally, the alligator clips pop off, revealing banana plugs, allowing you to connect directly to many hobby chargers!

For shorter cells, you will need a spacer.

From the laboratory of one of CPF'ers finest, get this milkyspit charging cradle before it's gone!

Was $140.00

Now $60.00

Important Stuff

1) The first "I'll Take It" posted in this thread secures the charging cradle for 24 hours and overrides email/PM until I state otherwise.

2) I take PayPal Personal from current balance and PayPal Gift.

I also take PayPal Personal funded by credit/debit card when the buyer uses this calculator to cover the fee.

3) I happily accept USPS (postal) money orders, and cash if you'd like to come by in person and play with the charging cradle/see how it works.

4) I will ship anywhere in the world for an additional fee. Please email me with where you are, and I'll find out how much.

Here is my email:

email.jpg

(making your email an image is an easy way to avoid SPAM—I highly recommend it! Here is a simple link)

5) If you desire USPS Delivery Confirmation, please add 80 cents.

6) If you have a question which you feel might benefit other potential buyers, please ask publicly.

Pictures (dummy AAA Eneloop, AA Eneloop, protected AW 17670 cell and dummy CR123A cell for demonstration purposes):

IMG_1756.jpg
IMG_1755.jpg
IMG_1767.jpg
IMG_1766.jpg
IMG_1762.jpg
IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg
IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

Last edited: