Polystinger

kodiak

Enlightened
grin.gif
I just got a Polystinger for Cristmas! I haven't even opened it. It is my first rechargable flashlight. Does anyone have one or know about them? Any input would be great.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I didn't know any better I would think you where my brother b/c I gave him one for Christmas.
smile.gif
They are great little lights very durable I love mine. I have the newer version with the textured reflector not as good for throw but a much better beam.
smile.gif

specialk

Newly Enlightened
welcome to the stinger club, all i can say is that u are the owner of a great flashlight, just remember to keep it on the charger at all times, it cant be overcharged and u can actually hurt the battery if u let sit too long off the charger, thats what the dealer told me, also if u can invest in the quick charger, it charges in 2.5 hours from fully dead instead of the ususal 10 hours on the stock charger.

kodiak

Enlightened
Thank you for the feedback. Can I keep a recharged battery handy? How long will it stay charged? Can I keep the light and cradle horizantal? My most important question is how long can I keep the light out of the charger while mantaning readyness. Any input would appreciated.
smile.gif

2dogs

Enlightened
I gave my wife a PS last Christmas. It is her light of choice, dead reliable and plenty bright for her. I added a neck size lanyard from a black boot lace. The only other lights she uses are a Petzl zoom or a Petzl Tikka, both headlamps. I bought a US because I have lost my Stinger.
May you have many great times with your new light.