• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Download Pocket Rocket Titanium XML

weklund

Enlightened
SOLD ... I have a chance to pick up a Mac's EDC that I have had my eye on so it is time to part with a few of my lights to make this deal happen so reluctantly I am offering my newly acquired Download Titanium.

Specs: T4 5A3 XM-L measuring 562 Lumen peak OTF/3740 Lux @1m (Originally: 6.5K SST-50 measuring 488 Lumen peak OTF/3152 Lux @1m), Low-Medium-High modes, black switch cover, Light has a dull/satiny/matte finish that is awesome IMO and is easily "repaired" if scratched. Super clean.

Beam profile is very clean with virtually no artifacts or rings. Creamy white / manilla tint I would guess around 3900K. I would describe the tint as similar to my Warm V3 Malkoff Wildcat running 3 R4's. This light is super bright with perfect mode output seperation between L/M/H.

Price: 170.00 including shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

First "I Will Take It" followed by immediate payment via PayPal. "Personal" "Other" takes it. If you prefer to pay via standard PayPal, please add 4%.

Many Thanks ... :devil:

My PayPal ID is: [email protected]

DTI1.jpg

DTI2.jpg

DTI3.jpg

Last edited:

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Download Pocket Rocket Titanium XML

Awesome light. Misread post, but free bump. This won't last long!!

Last edited:

H-nu

Enlightened

Oh man, missed out on one of these again. Looks like it would make an awesome EDC.

Reminds me of the old Fenix hex bodies that I love so much!

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh man, missed out on one of these again. Looks like it would make an awesome EDC.

Reminds me of the old Fenix hex bodies that I love so much!

I know how you feel.

Chrisdm

Enlightened

Will, I tried to pm you but your box is full, gonna catch/release this light and wanted to give u 1st shot to get it back.