Longest lasting LED flash

jamesg252

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys I want to know what is the longest lasting LED flashlight as i have some festivals coming up and i cant be asked to buy extra batterys

dss_777

Enlightened
Pak-lite Super: 600 hours on low setting.

cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

GaAslamp

Enlightened
:welcome:

First of all, how much light will you need? Do this by describing how you plan to use your flashlight and under what conditions, and/or by comparing to known references.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Yeah we need more info also of even very small lights will last along time on a 2lm mode (days) but if you need a bright light you will have to get something that takes a lot of batteries or if its a mulit-day event you might wanna bring extra batteries.

dingo1799

Newly Enlightened
streamlight stinger led, and a kinetik 3000mAh NIMH Battery.... mine has lasted a solid 7 hours and was still going a couple weeks ago

luceat lux vestra

Enlightened
The longest run time I have seen is a Quark AAx2 this test revealed 1272 hours on moonlight mode [with energizer ultimate lithium]!!!!! use it a hour a day and it technically should last three and one half YEARS on one set of batteries!!! Shut up!!!:huh:

Gregozedobe

Enlightened
PAlight Star or Survival models on the "locator glow" setting (a low but usable moonlight setting). With the supplied cheapo battery it lasted about 18 months (as the name suggests, constantly on), so possibly as much as 5-6 years on a decent lithium primary battery.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Luce de Notte has a constant runtime of 12 years to 50% (but there's no power switch)...