Sunwayman V60C

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
The Sunwayman V60C I bought from Dino-Direct for right at $100 came in the mail today. The quality is second to none on this one. I'm really liking this one.

DSCF2076Small.jpg

DSCF2079Small.jpg

DSCF2078Small.jpg

DSCF2084Small.jpg

DSCF2086Small.jpg

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have got to love Sunwayman. The fit and finish is not too shabby. Looks like you will also get long runtime on high. I have never heard of Dino Direct. You certainty picked up a bargain.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
You have got to love Sunwayman. The fit and finish is not too shabby. Looks like you will also get long runtime on high. I have never heard of Dino Direct. You certainty picked up a bargain.

Well they are trying to improve their image and keep hopefully getting better. They do make some mistakes, but they have so far made up for it in the end. I bought a Jetbeam BC40 from them for $44 shipped. I really like it, too. And it came with a smooth reflector that throws better than the op reflector ones.

aau007

Enlightened
The Sunwayman V60C I bought from Dino-Direct for right at $100 came in the mail today. The quality is second to none on this one. I'm really liking this one.
How did you get it for $100. Site says $158. Did you use a coupon or something? I wouldn't mind getting one for $100 !!!

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
They had them mark down to $121. Then they had a coupond code special that knocked another $20 or so off. Then I had a few dinopoints that I cashed in. It cost me I think $98 and some change. That was shipped.

BullsEyeLantern

Newly Enlightened
Dude, that is one flashlight I know nothing about. Keep us posted with beam shots and the like. I am interested to see how this does compared to a SR51.
And boy, what a bargain you got it for!

stickx

Newly Enlightened
I just googled dinodirect reviews and there is a lot of really unhappy customers out there. I would look into this company before doing any business with them.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Well it definately isn't in the 7G5, M3X or T40CS category. I used the same manual settings I did in the Sunwayman T40CS thread against the 7G5 and the M3X just so we can relate to them for how this V60C does. Shutter speed is 2 and focal is 4. Again the beam is actually brighter than this in person. But it's definatley not in the same class as the better XM-L throwers. I would say the SR51 would beat it as well. But it's still one heck of a light.

Sunwayman V60C 60yds

DSCF2098Small.jpg

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you take the same 350 yard shot with the t40cs and m3x and yr new 7g5? Great beamshots by the way some of the best and most useful i have seen.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Alex,

I already posted the M3X and Crelant 7G5 pictures just lke this one above in their respective threads. Go search for them if you would. Now this wasn't the best nite for pictures since it has been raining with a lot of moisture in the air that hurts visibility some. But it actually turned out pretty well.

I will try and get a picture of the T40CS on the barn.

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great shot I compared it to your other pics of yr new 7g5 and m3x at 350 yards and the t40cs seams brighter then the other two on the barn but i also noticed there is more moisture in the air on the 7g5 and m3x shots so i think thats why but i did notice the t40cs has a wider hot spot. I actualy thought the v60c was going to be a little brighter then it is
edit: i just saw the other t40cs pics in yr t40cs thread and i conpared the pool pic to the other two and the 7g5 blows the t40cs away and the m3x does throw a little more

Last edited:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wowsa, that's an awesome deal.
Dinodirect is alright to deal with, free shipping means it takes 6 week roughly to get my orders.
CPF marketplace won't let them post because there threads in the past were very chaotic.
As long as you browse to find out what the product is actually worth before shopping there, you can get great deals.
I've only ordered from them four times, and never had problems.

Back to the V60c :eek:oo: I've been drooling over that light since Christmas, how low is the lowest setting really look?

T40cs is rated 788 lumens and
V60c is rated 728 lumens.

The reflector probably help makes a difference too

Last edited:

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
I would say that from what I have seen the T40CS will throw with the 7G5 and M3X. There's not a lot of difference between the 3.

Latest posts