• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Reduced ... QtrHorse EDC Stainless 1x18650 SST-50 - First run

weklund

Enlightened
SOLD ... I am offering my QtrHorse EDC SST-50 in Brushed Stainless Steel. Light is in excellent condition and has never seen daily use. I would describe this as one of my desk lights that has seen alot of time sitting on my desk.

Specs: LED: SST-50 4500 W45S-GH400-N4. Driver: 3 Mode 2.8A w/ memory. Lens: Saphire Crystal. Battery: 18650 (highly recommend a protected cell). Material: Stainless Steel. Dimensions: 24mm x 128mm or 5" long x 15/16" in diameter. Weight w/ out Battery: 158 grams/ 5.55 oz. Upgraded to forward McClicky switch. Can tail stand. Very clean machine. Note: (Lanyard not included).

Beam profile is very clean with virtually no artifacts or rings. Tint is on the white side considering it is a 4500K SST-50. Super bright and floody on high with perfect mode output seperation between Low/Medium/High with memory.

Price: 120.00 110.00 OBO including shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

First "I Will Take It" followed by immediate payment via PayPal. "Personal" "Other" takes it. If you prefer to pay via standard PayPal, please add 4%.

Many Thanks ... :devil:

My PayPal ID is: [email protected]

QTRSST1.jpg

QTRSST2.jpg

QTRSST3.jpg

Last edited:

weklund

Enlightened
Re: FS: Reduced ... QtrHorse EDC Stainless 1x18650 SST-50 - First run

I'll take it - PayPal sent .... Thanks!

Thanks for the purchase. Your light is packaged and on the way to the Post Office. This is a very nice light you snagged. Let me know how you like it.
Many Thanks

archimedes

Flashaholic
Thanks for the purchase. Your light is packaged and on the way to the Post Office. This is a very nice light you snagged. Let me know how you like it.
Many Thanks

The light arrived yesterday, and is excellent! Many thanks for the quick shipping and smooth transaction - :thumbsup: