• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (CLOSED): (Mac Mini-mini HID - SOLD)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for looking. I am selling a few of my nicer lights.

First posted "I'll take it." gets the item. Posting in the thread overrides PM communications.

PayPal Purchase option only, I absorb all fees. USPS Priority shipping included for CONUS, First Class for Int'l.

****WITHDRAWN****
1) ***SPLIT*** Neutral XP-G McGizmo McLux III Ti-PD. This light has been upgraded with a McR20S reflector and a beautifully centered neutral XP-G R4 5C1 led. The trit in the tail was a bit dim and has been replaced with a blue trit held in with Norland 61. Included is a AOTH Shark Skin Leather Holster. This light is not mint but is in great condition. The body has general very light marks from usage and the bezel has a few tiny marks in it.
As noted further down the beam on this light is really nice and the neutral XP-G makes a wonderful light.

I have accepted some splits offers and the holster is SPF via PM.

Price for light only now
$625

McGizmo_Ti_PD_1.JPG

McGizmo_Ti_PD_2.JPG

McGizmo_Ti_PD_3.JPG

2) Mac's Customs Mini-mini HID in pewter with a machined head and LOP reflector. The ballast / bulb have been upgraded to the newer Solarc NGX 14W regulated 1000 Lumen system. I had some problems with the original tailcap and had Saltytri machine a beautiful new one from a new silver Mag - it's really a nice piece of machine work with a McClicky in the tail.
Also included are the following additional parts: spare HID Bulb, silver head w/ SMO reflector, Maxpeditions holster, 3 battery holders w/ 6 IMR16340 batteries, 3 spare reflectors and a few boro mag lenses.
Price $300 SOLD

MacMiniMini_01.JPG

MacMiniMini_02.JPG

MacMiniMini_03.JPG

MacMiniMini_04.JPG

MacMiniMini_05.JPG

MacMiniMini_06.JPG

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo McLux III Ti-PD and Mac Mini-mini HID

Sweet lights and a great deal on the McLux III Ti-PD with AOTH holster and upgraded emitter. Awesome !!

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take the Mac Mini mini HID. PM to discuss shipping to the UK

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Love that PD. Wish I had got hit with some unexpected bills or it would be gone :) Best wishes.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was just reading the description and thinking about this one. Great catch and I hope you'll weigh in on it as a user when it arrives!
Will do.. I got 2 'Small' HID lights to compare it to: The Jil Lite EZnite that has been upgraded to a 14W Solarc and the standard Microfire 10W Terminator III HID light. Mohan

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't know how the Mac mini-mini compares to other tiny HIDs, but the Solarc has a very natural color light compared to many other blueish tinted HIDs. Also, the throw from this one is very impressive even with the LOP reflector. I can easily and clearly illuminate roof tops over 250 yards away. I once used it on my inlaws lake and was able to illuminate the shore 4-500 yards away.

mohan - PM on its way.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent - thanks for the extra efforts to ship to the UK

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for shineonyoucrazydiamond and a Ti PD & AOTH holster. I've got a similar setup and this is worth every penny. AOTH is the only way to carry these - when I bought my Ti PD it came with a AOTH elephant open top. GREAT light. GREAT seller - I've bought a couple of items from him (Makai at the top of the list). Good communication, well packed shipments, quality items.

Free bump for Sean

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mohan - the Mac mini-mini is shipping out this morning.

Neale - thank you for the kind compliment.

Guys - the beam on this neutral Ti-PD is spectacular. It's got a decently throwy small/medium spot with a big corona and ample flood. A great indoor/outdoor capable light - not too floody for outdoors use, and not too tight a spot for use indoors.

Re: WTS: Neutral McGizmo McLux III Ti-PD XP-G and (Mac Mini-mini HID - SOLD)

How much will be the Mclux only then without the holster?