• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nichia NCSU033A uv flashlight, great for curing resins! 365NM!

big vin

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

i have built 20 UV flashlights about a year ago, using the fantastic Nichia NCSU033A. It uses a rank P6, i believe Fv was rank M.
The host is a MTE ssc P7 flashlight. It is a direct drive flashligt, using an 18650 li-ion. Current is regulated by a small resistor in the switch.

This light has been laying on my shelf as a backup ever since but these things just keep on going so i have no need for this one.
It has not been used, only tested.
Great for curing all sorts of UV resins, i use them for curing windshield repairs. A repair is completely dry in 20 seconds or so. Allso works great with Norland.

2012-01-27141055.jpg

2012-01-27141021.jpg

175$

Normal shipping from The Netherlands to worldwide is 20$, within europe it will about 10$.

Partial trade-in for a Zebralight headlight would be considered

Last edited:

big vin

Newly Enlightened
damn, that's three i'll take its in one day.
Think i needed to ask a bit more LOL.

Mohandude is the new owner pending payment.

I think I may have another one laying around. I'll look for it and it will be for sale for the highest bidder.

big vin

Newly Enlightened
dibbs on backup are already taken hahahaha

I'll let you all know when i find the other light.

zeds led

Newly Enlightened
Hey Vin ( and all others),

Have been watching these forums for a while now, lot's of great projects going on.
Decided to step out inot the light when I saw this post, as we are fellow countrymen.

Did you in the end dug out some more of these lamps ?
I am also located in the Netherlands, and was actually looking to do just what you are selling ( modding a flashlight with the Nichia UV led ) to cure Dymax UV adhesives I use sometimes... untill I found your offer.
I would PM you but it seems I forum rules do not allow me to send PM's as a new member.

If you are not selling any would you care to exchange some info on your build ?

Zed