Which diffusor for Jetbeam ST Cycler?

naturelle

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks,

I would like to buy a diffusor for my Jetbeam ST Cycler. Does anyone know a suitable one?

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi michelle,
are you looking for a diffuser tip (cone), diffuser cap (hatch), or a diffuser lens?

And please measure the diameter of your light in milimeters. The Fenix LD20 set the standard with 21.5mm heads (up to 21.8mm), and many followed this example (Xeno E03, ..). Quarks have a 22.0mm head so the Fenix diffusers require some grinding.

naturelle

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I do not know who "michelle" is, but I think I may answer ;)

The outside-diameter from the ST Cycler Bezel ist 25mm.

I don`t know what a hatch is, I am searching for a diffuser like the one which is supplied with the Xeno E03 or the Litefluxes. So I think this is a cap.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
i thought that you're the michelle naturelle ;)

The Xeno diffusor .. i would call it a tip (or cone). You want to cycle with such a thing? lol
anyway, i cannot guarantee if the following REALLY fits your bezel but 25mm does exist:

Check BestOfferBuyDOTcom and search for term
< Portable Beam Soft Diffuser for Flashlights (95mm * 25mm) >

it's only 2.70$ shipped .. but it really s*cks having to wait for such a cheap single item for such a long time. Such overseas dealers are a horrible waiting experience. 2 weeks at least.

Last edited:

naturelle

Newly Enlightened
So, nearly a month later my experience with buying at "bestofferbuy.com":
Bought five different diffusers to check out and use them on different lights. Bestofferbuy sent four exactly same items, packed in bags with different item-numbers on it. The fifth one was with a visible diameter-difference (15mm to 25mm) so that was easy to see if it is the right item or not. And: None of these items did fulfil there own measurings as described on their website. I've got refund for the items, but nevertheless they are completely useless for me. This order just made work for me. AND they told me that the sold items are not available/out of stock BUT on their website there is no change. Absolutely inacceptable.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks naturelle for sharing your buying experience with BestOfferBuyDOTcom!
And sorry to hear that it didnt work out with them because of their fault. Really inacceptable.

Finding a diffuser for the Cycler seems a major challenge.