• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (ALL SOLD): Slate McGizmo Miser PD - Lowest $$$

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for looking. I am selling a few McGizmo lights. This is a carry over from the earlier thread with new additions.

First posted "I'll take it." gets the item. Posting in the thread overrides PM communications.

PayPal Purchase option only, I absorb all fees. USPS Priority shipping included for CONUS, First Class for Int'l.

1) Neutral XP-G McGizmo McLux III Ti-PD. This light has been upgraded with a McR20S reflector and a beautifully centered neutral XP-G R4 5C1 led. The trit in the tail was a bit dim and has been replaced with a blue trit held in with Norland 61. The threads and action on this light is absolutely butter smooth.
I've given the body a nice buffing to remove most light usage and holster marks and the bezel has a few tiny marks in it but the light is in very good to excellent condition overall. I suppose you could call this a "user" but it's only gotten very light usage and always been treated with the utmost respect.
The beam on this light is really nice and the neutral XP-G makes a wonderful indoor/outdoor light.

Price $625 SOLD

TiPD_01.JPG

2) Next is a Slate PD-S Miser (25ma low / 325 mA high) with a McR20S reflector, Sapphire AR lens and the XP-G of your choice. I will install whichever of the following LEDs you prefer prior to shipping:
  • Q5 flux 7B4 tint (warm)
  • Q2 flux 90-CRI tint (warm)
  • R4 flux 5B1 tint (neutral)
  • R4 flux 5C1 tint (neutral)
  • R5 flux 2B tint (cool vanilla)
The light is in very good condition with some expected marks due to age and prior ownership. As shown in the pictures the head and tail have a few missing ano marks.

Price
$300 $290 $280 $270 LAST AND FINAL PRICE $250 SOLD

SlatePD_01.JPG

SlatePD_02.JPG

SlatePD_03.JPG

SlatePD_04.JPG

Last edited:

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
Re: WTS: McGizmo PD Lights.

What a great deal on that slate PD. . . I had a slate one at one time. It was my favorite of the bunch I had. I loved the tint and it twisted so easliy! It was very nice. . . not sure why I let that one go. . . and this one here has the option of whatever LE you prefer! WOW! Nice offering!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

The slate PD does have a nice smooth action.

I'm offering whichever tint someone wants because this light was my wifes and it currently has the 7B4 XP-G installed as she doesn't care for cooler tints. I figured that option would not be the most popular for a sale so I am willing to swap out the LED for the tints I have available. (and I'm sorry for those who consider asking but I do not have any spare LEDs to sell at this time)

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!

I cannot believe this slate beauty is still here :eek:.
The color match between the body and the head looks perfect. . . I've seen some where they don't match too well. As beach honda mentioned I too love the plain bezel. This is an amazing light at an amazing price . . . AND there is a HI CRI option. . . why the heck is this still here? My fellow CRI lovers should GO FOR IT. . . A McGizmo classic with CRI XP-G = Perfect in my book. . . no upgrades needed on this beauty.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo PD Lights. PRICE DROP!

Weekend bump with my final price drop. If it doesn't sell by the end of the weekend I will be withdrawing it.

H-nu

Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmo PD Lights. PRICE DROP!

:) I'll take the slate! Send me a PM with paypal info and cost with shipping to Canada and I'll fire it out.

CHeers!

Chris